478 2 2020-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnSnow
lvl.2
Italy

Hi all
I have a question for you guys..

Since my first videos with mavic air (first model) I am not really satisfied about the color of all my footage. When i shoot some photos I use the raw format and in post i can make changes and corrections, but with video I can't.
I use those settings (for videos):
- white balance according to the weather, sunny, cloudy etc.
- Video resoluzione 4K, framerate 25 or 30 fps
- Color D-Cinelike
- Video format MOV
- Style, i think here is the problem..
I watched some videos on YouTube and I tryed 0, 0, -1 but a lot of tutorials suggest to use 0, -3, -2, now i'm using this settings.
After really long time I found a lut file for color correction, that helps a little bit but i'm not satisfied at 100%.

At the end I saw some mavic pro footage (the first version, my friend's drone), with Cinelike profile and this is what i want. Without color correction i realy like that footage. Of course in post you can make the footage looks better but it looks good.
I upload some screenshots for explain my problem. Those are only scrrenshots so the resoluzion is not very hight.Dropbox folder:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7sdtp ... Zs0d0Q4FTJFk1a?dl=0

Can anyone help me aboout this problem?Thank you )

P.S. sorry for my english

2020-10-9
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

All of these pictures looks washed out. I will suggest to start experimenting with NORMAL colour space and STANDARD 0,0,0 setting style, eventually adjusting brightness and contrast to your liking. D-cinelike formula usually offers the most neutral look and helps with shadowed details, but without some subtle post tweaks may be not vibrant enough to some people ...
2020-10-9
Use props
JohnSnow
lvl.2
Italy

Thank you for your reply.
Next time i’ll try to set Normal and color profile standard.
I’ll give you a feedback
Thanks
2020-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules