Connecting Controller to Samsung Galaxy S9
669 5 2020-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dboudreau
New

United States

Hello,Please advise which exact cable I should purchase to connect my Samsung Galaxy S9 to the new (recently purchased) Mavic Air 2 Remote Controller.  The cable I purchased as recommended (DJI Mavic RC Cable (Type-C Connector)  from Amazon does not fit into the Mavic Air 2 Controller.  Nor does the charging cable for the S9 phone as someone suggested.  

2020-10-9
Use props
erment
lvl.4
Flight distance : 701427 ft
United Kingdom

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/ ... b_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_
2020-10-10
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

You need a USB-C connector at both ends.
2020-10-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dboudreau. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if those cables that you need is available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.

2020-10-11
Use props
BKahuna
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7425909 ft
United States

Did you not get the correct cable when you purchased your MA2?  The cable that came with my MA2 works perfectly with my S9.
2020-10-13
Use props
dboudreau
New

United States

Hello All,

Thank you to BKahuna, DJI Stephen, Captain, Second Officer  - all is well.  This is a culminating project for a US FAA Part 107 photography and video in a Robotics II high school class where we are allowed 4 students per class twice a week.  The "sorting" of parts did not go well.  Consequently, the trouble we had.  The correct cables have been purchased and the originals located.  Thank you all.  Closer supervision (trust but verify) of the students next time.  Cheers all, stay safe and stay healthy.

DBoudreau

2020-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules