Phone suggestions for a Mavic Mini?
650 3 2020-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lasivian
lvl.1

United States

So, my company pays for my phone, which won't load the DJI software. (Corporate lockout) Which means i'm going to need to get a phone just to use with the controller.
Any suggestions? New or used is fine, but I don't want to spend a lot on it if I can help it.
Thanks!
2020-10-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Lasivian. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given us. DJI would recommended for you to use a recommended mobile device for your DJI Mavic Mini and for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for reference. Thank you.

2020-10-11
Use props
Lasivian
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-11 20:48
Hello there Lasivian. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given us. DJI would recommended for you to use a recommended mobile device for your DJI Mavic Mini and for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for reference. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you. I truly wish I had realized the limited compatibility of the app before I purchased the drone. As I did not budget the several hundred dollars extra it will be costing to get a compatible device.
2020-10-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Lasivian Posted at 10-11 20:54
Thank you. I truly wish I had realized the limited compatibility of the app before I purchased the drone. As I did not budget the several hundred dollars extra it will be costing to get a compatible device.

Hi there Lasivian. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have shared. Rest assured that our DJI R&D Team is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the said list in the future.  For the latest DJI updates kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you,
2020-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules