1535 6 2020-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
localdroney
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2569888 ft
Australia

Hey everyone,
I upgraded to a mavic 2 pro a few days ago, when i got it up in the air, the horizon was completely off, near on 40 degree angle, i have tried doing a gimbal calibration thru the current version of the app, and it only got as far as 20% and hung there, after a short while i got an alert of gimbal overload. I went to do it thru the dji assistant 2 for mavic, but the option for gimbal calibration has been removed (windows 10 pro 64 bit)
Is there anything else i could try?
2020-10-9
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

From start, when you switch the drone on, does the gimbal perform its standard "dance" of testing its travel up and down, to the side and back, then set itself to the "forward level" position? If not, that would appear to be a mechanical fault of some kind.
2020-10-9
Use props
localdroney
lvl.1
Australia

it sure does do the "dance" no error messages come up after it does it, although the gimbal if looking at the horizon is visibly off
2020-10-10
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try refreshing the firmware then do the cal again - make sure there are no ND filters on the lens and that the drone is on a flat surface
2020-10-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there localdroney. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know if your DJI Mavic 2 Pro experienced any hard landing or crash recently and as A J posted on post #4 kindly please refresh the firmware of the said DJI drone and calibrate the gimbal of the said drone as well. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-10-11
Use props
localdroney
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-11 22:12
Hello there localdroney. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know if your DJI Mavic 2 Pro experienced any hard landing or crash recently and as A J posted on post #4 kindly please refresh the firmware of the said DJI drone and calibrate the gimbal of the said drone as well. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

I have tried refreshing and downgrading firmware and it still wont calibrate past 20%
2020-10-18
Use props
Oleksandr Biezmienov
lvl.2
Mexico

same issue. following
2020-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules