How to get the flight distance to show under your username
597 6 2020-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Psardoy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1174101 ft
Argentina

Hey everyone, I just wanted to know... well, how do you get your flight distance to show under your username. Does it appear automatically? Do I need to upload it manually? Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this! Thanks in advance

2020-10-10
Use props
Larry+DarrelX2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 881798 ft
United States

Hello, if you go to the Flight Records screen in the DJI app there is a cloud icon in the top right corner. If you tap that it will ask you to sync flight records. It only takes a few moments to sync and after you do, your total distance flown will appear under your name here in the forums. It takes a few minutes for it to appear here in the forums. Also, after you sync your records it will serve as a backup so if you ever have to get a new phone/tablet you can download those records onto the new device.
2020-10-10
Use props
Psardoy
lvl.1
Argentina

Larry+DarrelX2 Posted at 10-10 13:49
Hello, if you go to the Flight Records screen in the DJI app there is a cloud icon in the top right corner. If you tap that it will ask you to sync flight records. It only takes a few moments to sync and after you do, your total distance flown will appear under your name here in the forums. It takes a few minutes for it to appear here in the forums. Also, after you sync your records it will serve as a backup so if you ever have to get a new phone/tablet you can download those records onto the new device.

Awesome, thanks Larry+Darrel!!!
2020-10-10
Use props
Larry+DarrelX2
lvl.4
United States

Psardoy Posted at 10-10 14:39
Awesome, thanks Larry+Darrel!!!

Another thing to mention is your level increases in the Flight Records section a few minutes after you sync. That level is different than here in the forums. The level in the forums is based on points earned by interacting here. You get 5 points every 24 hours for coming to the forums and different amounts of points by making posts, commenting, etc. There is a chart somewhere here that details how the whole point system works. Once you reach 1,800 points you can exchange them for $10 of DJI store credit.

The level in the flight records is based on flight data. I haven't been able to find a breakdown of how that system exactly works but it seems to be based on distance flown in relation to other variables like battery usage.  
2020-10-10
Use props
Psardoy
lvl.1
Argentina

Larry+DarrelX2 Posted at 10-10 16:08
Another thing to mention is your level increases in the Flight Records section a few minutes after you sync. That level is different than here in the forums. The level in the forums is based on points earned by interacting here. You get 5 points every 24 hours for coming to the forums and different amounts of points by making posts, commenting, etc. There is a chart somewhere here that details how the whole point system works. Once you reach 1,800 points you can exchange them for $10 of DJI store credit.

The level in the flight records is based on flight data. I haven't been able to find a breakdown of how that system exactly works but it seems to be based on distance flown in relation to other variables like battery usage.

Thanks you for taking the time to respond man!!! Where exactly can I fin the Flight record section? Or is it unlocked once I get to a higher level? Thanks again, sorry for asking total noob stuff, but I feel a bit lost with the forum and all....
2020-10-11
Use props
Larry+DarrelX2
lvl.4
United States

Psardoy Posted at 10-11 06:09
Thanks you for taking the time to respond man!!! Where exactly can I fin the Flight record section? Or is it unlocked once I get to a higher level? Thanks again, sorry for asking total noob stuff, but I feel a bit lost with the forum and all....

You’re welcome. Some things arent too clear so an explanation is helpful. The flight records section is where you clicked that cloud icon to sync records in order for the distance to show up here in the forums. Its in the DJI app. The upper right corner is the cloud icon to sync which worked because we can see your distance now. The left side of that same page shows things like max speed, max takeoff altitude, number of flights, and above that is a section that shows pilot level and something along the lines of “increase of value”. I would guess with the distance youve flown, after syncing your records yesterday, it should have increased in level above Lv 10. Ill see if I can get a screenshot of my records without showing too much info to show where I’m trying to describe.
Then here in the forums is your “forum level” it shows you as Lvl. 1 until you get 100 points by posting, commenting, etc.
2020-10-11
Use props
Larry+DarrelX2
lvl.4
United States

Psardoy Posted at 10-11 06:09
Thanks you for taking the time to respond man!!! Where exactly can I fin the Flight record section? Or is it unlocked once I get to a higher level? Thanks again, sorry for asking total noob stuff, but I feel a bit lost with the forum and all....

2020-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules