2056 5 2020-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chipke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2668323 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

Yesterday, I fly 4 power packs and have error with displaying mAh on OSD. During Flight, mAh freeze and after minute update, showing current have this problem too. On my quad, I only show mAh, current and used mAh as graphic bar. Using BF, connected as MSP. Goggles show aircraft voltage. Have averyone this probem too? Firmware version 600.

2020-10-10
Use props
sebastien_lec
lvl.1

Canada

same problem here... nearly destroyed 3 battery because the voltage level stopped to update . It would be better if osd field changed color once they are no longer updated.
2020-10-10
Use props
Chipke
lvl.4
  • >>>
Czechia

sebastien_lec@hotmail.com Posted at 10-10 19:55
same problem here... nearly destroyed 3 battery because the voltage level stopped to update . It would be better if osd field changed color once they are no longer updated.

Color change is good idea. But now I will be tested TBS Crossfire with TX16s and I will set alarm for capacity in radio. I hope, this will be good and I don´t damage next battery.
2020-10-11
Use props
WHAMO
New

United States

Yes! This is happening to me too.  Try this.  Don't record on the air unit and see what happens. I noticed that I can only reproduce this issue when the air unit is recording.  When it's not, the OSD never freezes.  I then tested 5 different micro SD cards I bought from Amazon.  All of them were the recommended micro SD brands and models DJI advises to use if not better (A2 latest gen).  Some cards it freezes with, others it doesn't.  I was not able to get it to freeze using SanDisk Extreme Plus cards.  I was able to get it to freeze using one SanDisk Extreme Pro and not able to get it to freeze using another SanDisk Extreme Pro. I was able to get it to freeze using a SanDisk Extreme.

I think it has something to do with the type of card but DJI needs to explain why some of the recommended cards cause it to freeze.  I crashed REALLY hard from over 200 feet because of this bug.  I thought I had a lot of battery left but evidently I didn't. This needs to be resolved.
2020-10-11
Use props
Chipke
lvl.4
  • >>>
Czechia

WHAMO Posted at 10-11 22:27
Yes! This is happening to me too.  Try this.  Don't record on the air unit and see what happens. I noticed that I can only reproduce this issue when the air unit is recording.  When it's not, the OSD never freezes.  I then tested 5 different micro SD cards I bought from Amazon.  All of them were the recommended micro SD brands and models DJI advises to use if not better (A2 latest gen).  Some cards it freezes with, others it doesn't.  I was not able to get it to freeze using SanDisk Extreme Plus cards.  I was able to get it to freeze using one SanDisk Extreme Pro and not able to get it to freeze using another SanDisk Extreme Pro. I was able to get it to freeze using a SanDisk Extreme.

I think it has something to do with the type of card but DJI needs to explain why some of the recommended cards cause it to freeze.  I crashed REALLY hard from over 200 feet because of this bug.  I thought I had a lot of battery left but evidently I didn't. This needs to be resolved.

Thank you for your suggestion. Yesterday, I try Crossfire and I try OSD. I use another copter and have NO frozen OSD. Same DJI setup (same card), different FC. Recording on both units (goggles and Air Unit).
2020-10-11
Use props
fansb42ee14a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 322 ft
Germany

Had a frozen OSD to. Many times. Not only the Bat Voltage. Seems, that some other infos freeze too....
2020-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules