No 4k Timelaps with Pixel 4
1298 3 2020-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mziege
New

Germany

Hi,
I cannot create timelapse recordings in 4k with the MIMO app. I own a Pixel 4 with Android 11 and have the latest version of the MIMO app. Especially Motion Timelaps I miss to use my Osmo Mobile 3 in a useful way.
2020-10-10
Use props
chesflick
lvl.1
Canada

Hi there experiencing the same issues.

Cannot create timelapse vide on my Pixel 2XL with Android 11.

Have tried to:
- Restart OM4
- Restart Pixel 2XL
- Uninstall and reinstall Mimo app
- Reconnect device via bluetooth

2020-10-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mziege. I am sorry for the trouble the has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if there will be changes. Upon checking the Google Pixel 4 on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the Pixel 4 will be able to work with the said gimbal. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile device will work when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _List_en_0526_1.pdf
2020-10-12
Use props
djiuser_PBTC1aFLSdUA
lvl.1
Australia

I have just purchased a Osmo 3 and Pixel 5 and found that I can take the motion time-lapse but it won't play back on the phone. Exporting it to the PC gets it to play back but quality is bad even if recording at 4k.
2020-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules