Activation Code error 1113
2142 3 2020-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
budonguyen
lvl.1
United States

I had my Drone for service and when I got it back it ask me to Activation again. However, when I come to the last page of Activation process the it pop up an error code 1113. What should I do?
2020-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi budonguyen, I managed to get the SN of the drone via your case number, per the system, it should have been activated successfully, do you still have the error message? If yes, could you please post a screenshot of the error message here for further support?
2020-10-10
Use props
djiuser_S7soi7s2hxsk
New
United States

I’m having this same problem on my phantom 4 pro v2 I just received my drone back and ran into the same error code 1113 on the last page.
2021-11-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_S7soi7s2hxsk Posted at 11-6 14:50
I’m having this same problem on my phantom 4 pro v2 I just received my drone back and ran into the same error code 1113 on the last page.

Hi there, I managed to get the SN of the drone via your account. It seems to have been activated successfully. If the error still exists, please try to log in again to see if it works. If not, you may also try to reinstall the app or log in with another mobile device for a test.
2021-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules