A update required for phantom 4 pro's camera
613 10 2020-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Abdul Baset
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1649416 ft
Sri Lanka

Recently i have updated Phantom 4 pro + RC controller. Then DJI go app not detecting the aircraph camera. It says that i should update the camera's firmware as well. I could not find the firmware for it.

Please help me how to solve this issue
2020-10-10
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

the firmware of the camera must be included in the general firmware of the aircraft, try via Dji assistant

Here is the link : https://www.dji.com/es/downloads ... t-dji-2-for-phantom

2020-10-11
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Spain

2020-10-11
Use props
Abdul Baset
lvl.4
Sri Lanka

JetSam Posted at 10-11 00:23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvQYXrZeZM

I have upgraded the aircraft firmware as well. RC and Aircraft are connecting perfectly.

Aircraft sd card led is blinking in Red. RC Led is blinking RED and GREEN.

If I tab on Go Fly bottom, There is no response.
So. I switched off the aircraft and tried the GO 4 app bottom which is enter device. its working.

No Camera Detection at all.

RC and Aircraft are working as usual. But the application is not detecting the camera and some of the app functions are not working.
2020-10-11
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Spain

Is your Mobile device compatible?  I would try Reinstall Dji app and Format Sd Card
2020-10-11
Use props
Abdul Baset
lvl.4
Sri Lanka

JetSam Posted at 10-11 01:13
Is your Mobile device compatible?  I would try Reinstall Dji app and Format Sd Card

I installed the privious Firmware and tried. No result. Since I use P4P plus controller. I could not uninstall the app.

Also, I have received a message "Inconsistent Firmware Found" with update button. It complete 100% successfully when I update. Unfortunately, nothing helped at all.

So up until now my experience with the Phantom 4 Pro + has been great. No issues whatsoever. Until today.

I turned the drone on, as I usually do before taking it out for a bit of filming. So, there was a firmware update to be installed. I installed it. Then I had a message saying "Inconsistent firmware found". So I followed the instructions on this video:

I followed these steps, but (1) The camera isn't working (it came on briefly but the video was black & white and then lines appeared on the screen and it went off (2) The home screen refuses to let me enter the "Go Fly" screen (i.e, I click on the "Go Fly" blue button, but nothing happens) and (3) there's a flashing red light next to the micro SD slot on the drone itself.

I have tried reverting to an older firmware, this hasn't helped. I've reset to factory settings, this hasn't helped, and both the drone and the controller have been fully updated....nothing.

Help!

It still isn't working, despite trying several times to sort the issue. What I don't understand is: if the updates are designed for that particular drone, then why is it seen as a "gamble' if they're going to work or not? Aren't these things tested to ensure they'll work? I mean, it's ridiculous! I've had the Pro + for a few years and all of a sudden it's been turned in to a useless piece of plastic by an OFFICIAL UPDATE.
2020-10-11
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Spain

Are you using a New Not Original Battery ?
2020-10-11
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Spain

i would  try installing the firmware from the DJI Assistant 2 application :
https://www.dji.com/es/downloads ... t-dji-2-for-phantom
2020-10-11
Use props
Abdul Baset
lvl.4
Sri Lanka

JetSam Posted at 10-11 09:07
i would  try installing the firmware from the DJI Assistant 2 application :
https://www.dji.com/es/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-phantom

Now I am trying to downgrade the firmware for aircraft with DJI assistant for phantom app. It throw a fail message when it reaches 60%.

I would like to get my old version, it could be better than this update.

2020-10-11
Use props
Abdul Baset
lvl.4
Sri Lanka

Nothing help me yet. I could not downgrade. Pls help
2020-10-11
Use props
Abdul Baset
lvl.4