19578 32 2020-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sevald
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62749 ft
Norway

Hi
I have a Mavic Mini fly more Combo and all the batteries have the same problem. I can fly as normal, but when I'm try to turn the Mavic off it won't let me. The LED flashes green and the led undre the drone act normaly the frist time I try but the next time it sees like I turn the drone on. All the time the LED in the back flashes green.
Can anybody tell me whats wrong?
2020-10-11
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Press.release.press and hold. release
2020-10-11
Use props
Sevald
lvl.1
Norway

A J Posted at 10-11 12:21

That’s the normal way to turn it off and it don’t work. The LED under is responding as normal but it don’t turn off and the back LED is flashing green
2020-10-11
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sevald Posted at 10-11 12:29
That’s the normal way to turn it off and it don’t work. The LED under is responding as normal but it don’t turn off and the back LED is flashing green

Very strange. Never read of that happening before.
2020-10-11
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What happened eventually? Did you leave it switched on until the battery went flat? Fly it until the battery went flat? Pull the battery out with it still switched on (NOT recommended!) ?
2020-10-11
Use props
Sevald
lvl.1
Norway

Blériot53 Posted at 10-11 15:16
What happened eventually? Did you leave it switched on until the battery went flat? Fly it until the battery went flat? Pull the battery out with it still switched on (NOT recommended!) ?

I had to pull the battery out.
2020-10-11
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sevald Posted at 10-11 21:22
I had to pull the battery out.

And have you tried a different battery?
2020-10-11
Use props
Sevald
lvl.1
Norway

Blériot53 Posted at 10-11 22:33
And have you tried a different battery?

I have tree battery and all of them have the same issue
2020-10-12
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sevald Posted at 10-12 03:13
I have tree battery and all of them have the same issue

Time to contact DJI, then.
2020-10-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sounds like a hardware issue.  Need to get DJI Support involved.
2020-10-12
Use props
amir_KING
Second Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

Could you post a video?
2020-10-12
Use props
Sevald
lvl.1
Norway

I have uploaded a video that show the error. Note that the Mavic was not connected to the Controller when I made this video
https://youtu.be/l4qKY8_Aaks
2020-10-12
Use props
Scarves UP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

Sevald Posted at 10-12 10:08
I have uploaded a video that show the error. Note that the Mavic was not connected to the Controller when I made this video
https://youtu.be/l4qKY8_Aaks

That is soooooo strange! Ive never seen anything like it! I think its time for DJI to step in.
2020-10-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Sevald. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After watching this video you have posted. I would recommended to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding.
2020-10-12
Use props
djiuser_Oy6yNMtmxBvH
New
Flight distance : 91699 ft
Germany

I have the same problem with my mavic mini.I owned this drone for one year and suddenly this problem occurred.Now I m struggling to turn off both controller and the drone.
2021-2-14
Use props
djiuser_FjbrXXwxTAjz
New

United States

djiuser_Oy6yNMtmxBvH Posted at 2-14 02:18
I have the same problem with my mavic mini.I owned this drone for one year and suddenly this problem occurred.Now I m struggling to turn off both controller and the drone.

I have the same problem.  After about a year it started not turning off.  My work around it to keep trying the same press-release-press-hold sequence time after time after time.  Eventually it usually finally turns off.  But what a pain.  Thinking of getting DJI involved.
2021-3-21
Use props
djiuser_UyymnxPf42Jt
New
Flight distance : 148 ft

New Zealand

I have same problem
2021-4-13
Use props
Donut Michigan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42415 ft
United States

I had the same problem. I got ahead of myself and was rushing it.  Press once then press again  for the lights  to go out and make sure you hear the conformation  BEEP at the end.
2021-4-14
Use props
Sd7
lvl.1
Norway

I delivered it back to the store I bought it from and had it repaired there. it took about a week. I have not had any problems after that
2021-4-15
Use props
Sd7
lvl.1
Norway

Donut Michigan Posted at 4-14 19:17
I had the same problem. I got ahead of myself and was rushing it.  Press once then press again  for the lights  to go out and make sure you hear the conformation  BEEP at the end.

I delivered it back to the store I bought it from and had it repaired there. it took about a week. I have not had any problems after that
2021-4-15
Use props
Sd7
lvl.1
Norway

Donut Michigan Posted at 4-14 19:17
I had the same problem. I got ahead of myself and was rushing it.  Press once then press again  for the lights  to go out and make sure you hear the conformation  BEEP at the end.

2021-4-15
Use props
Benjamin Floyd9
New

United States

djiuser_FjbrXXwxTAjz Posted at 3-21 14:32
I have the same problem.  After about a year it started not turning off.  My work around it to keep trying the same press-release-press-hold sequence time after time after time.  Eventually it usually finally turns off.  But what a pain.  Thinking of getting DJI involved.

I have the same problem, did you find a solution?
2021-4-29
Use props
djiuser_GsiT8Y7McCvw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 391752 ft
United States

Exact same problem here.  Finally got Drone to turn off, but controller stays on indefinitely.
2021-6-11
Use props
djiuser_sWfg1uAlJQWP
New

Canada

djiuser_GsiT8Y7McCvw Posted at 6-11 00:20
Exact same problem here.  Finally got Drone to turn off, but controller stays on indefinitely.

Juste got the same problem here with mini 2 and realized it was the first time I read using a filter. I removed it and it turned off
2021-9-3
Use props
djiuser_zc2ZgpKcH6CG
New
Flight distance : 263022 ft
United States

I am experiencing similar issue. My drone is flashing red and the two lights that show battery life are off.
2022-5-26
Use props
FranDallaStella
New
Flight distance : 199022 ft
Italy

I have the same issue on my mini 2... I turn it on normally but after that, it fail to connect to the rc and when i try to turn off, it keep on flashing the yellow light at the bottom and the white lights near the camera do the same changing from 4 steady lights to one flashing without turning off as usually.  
https://youtu.be/nuoLThnUWpI   here you can see the issue that i'm speaking about.

2022-5-31
Use props
KristianPersson
New

Sweden

FranDallaStella Posted at 5-31 14:30
I have the same issue on my mini 2... I turn it on normally but after that, it fail to connect to the rc and when i try to turn off, it keep on flashing the yellow light at the bottom and the white lights near the camera do the same changing from 4 steady lights to one flashing without turning off as usually.  
https://youtu.be/nuoLThnUWpI   here you can see the issue that i'm speaking about.

I have the same issue with my mini2 right now... Feels like i have tried everything. Can't even connect it to my computer. Did you find any solution to this?
2022-6-21
Use props
djiuser_VqY4sSGx7Aix
New
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 2020-10-11 12:21

Can you explain that better to me please
2022-9-20
Use props
djiuser_VqY4sSGx7Aix
New
United Kingdom

djiuser_FjbrXXwxTAjz Posted at 2021-3-21 14:32

Yes I got DJ I involved I texted them on the internet they said they will send me -a parcel number. Parcel number to send it back but if it's human error I will  have to pay do you know what the problem was please
2022-9-20
Use props
djiuser_VqY4sSGx7Aix
New
United Kingdom

Sd7 Posted at 2021-4-15 10:00

Did you have to pay for that was it down to human error or is it a problem with the drone I can't turn my drone off it's flashing green at the bottom and the white light is on one . So could you tell me ME please thank you very kindly
2022-9-20
Use props
djiuser_VqY4sSGx7Aix
New
United Kingdom

djiuser_sWfg1uAlJQWP Posted at 2021-9-3 12:23
Juste got the same problem here with mini 2 and realized it was the first time I read using a filter. I removed it and it turned off

Could you tell me what you're on about about the filter please I have the same problem as you if you could let me know please
2022-9-20
Use props
Earth Comic
New

Australia

A J Posted at 2020-10-11 12:30
Very strange. Never read of that happening before.

Happened to me to just now (Mini 4 pro)
1-8 21:50
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Earth Comic Posted at 1-8 21:50
Happened to me to just now (Mini 4 pro)

Hi, Sorry about the trouble. Is it fine if you post a video showing the issue? I will forward it to the related team for checking. Thank you very much.
1-8 23:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules