4886 5 2015-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Codegit
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141719 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

I have a blank screen instead of the google maps in my DJI Pilot App (android version) and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get the "actual" maps to load. Does anybody have any ideas?

2015-6-25
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You'll need to be connected to the Internet in order to see the maps and/or to cache them for offline use.

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-6-25
Use props
Codegit
lvl.2
  • >>>
South Africa

Thanks Phanton Help. My mobile device is connected to wifi but I still do not get the maps. Do you think it is possible that I have rolled back google play services and this might be the problem?
2015-6-25
Use props
sinbad_uk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117343 ft
United Kingdom

Funny I had Google play Services crash last night  (Android Galaxy S5), no map was showing after. Rebooted phone and was good again.  Today I have uninstalled Google play Services back to the default install of Google play so will see how that goes next time I am out.

Note: when I rebooted phone after uninstalling Google play Services it complained saying 'You need to update Google play Services or maps will not run'  but the maps program runs fine.
2015-6-25
Use props
Codegit
lvl.2
  • >>>
South Africa

I uninstalled the Pilot App after first clearing the cache and then re-installed. The map is back....YAY!!!!
2015-6-25
Use props
sinbad_uk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117343 ft
United Kingdom

Nice one
2015-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules