My Mavic Mini Remote Control Keeps Beeping!
946 6 2020-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tL3luDvutOQy
New
Philippines

Hi there. Can you help me with my mavic mini. The controller keeps beeping. Im trying to calibrate the remote control.  Both Joysticks are responding and i can put the to 100%. But the gimbal dial is not responding. I hope you could help me with this situation.
2020-10-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for that case happened. Could you please record a video to show me the details of the problem? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2020-10-12
Use props
djiuser_tL3luDvutOQy
New
Philippines

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-12 02:58
Hi there, sorry for that case happened. Could you please record a video to show me the details of the problem? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.

Hi, how can i send a video?
2020-10-12
Use props
djiuser_tL3luDvutOQy
New
Philippines

Im trying to send you the video but this happens.
Screenshot_20201012-214312_Samsung Internet.jpg
2020-10-12
Use props
Fat Panda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31050 ft
Hong Kong

Make sure your remote controller has been fully charged.

You can upload your video to youtube, click "Add Link" here to share the youtube video here! Or contact DJI Chat support http://www.dji.com/support 1.png
2020-10-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_tL3luDvutOQy Posted at 10-12 03:19
Hi, how can i send a video?

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please confirm if the remote controller has enough power, if the remote controller still keeps beeping after calibration, please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for a diagnosis, we'll do our best to help this out.
2020-10-13
Use props
Event.Horizon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6542 ft
United States

FYI this happens if the cable is kinked going to your phone/tablet device. Check the route you are taking from the port out  of the controller to your device and make sure it's taking one that does not bend sharply. In a rush I have done that from time to time, and the net result is that same incessant beeping, even while it is plugged in. And sorry I am assuming here you have a Mini 2 because it has the same controller design as the Air 2. The original Mini has a controller more like the old style Mavics. If you have an original Mini, the same issue can be the cause, but in that case it's likely not a kink, but possibly a bent connector or damaged cable.
2020-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules