CAS-5201597-H5R1L0 Express but still waiting
1371 7 2020-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EDVT2020
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6903 ft
United States

I submitted a claim (and paid) for a Care Refresh Express replacement  on 10/6 and still have not received my shipping label.

I purchased express with the expectation of expedited service. Please Help!
2020-10-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi EDVT2020, sorry to hear that, per checking the case, the shipping label should have been sent to you the day when you submitted the online repair request, please double check your spam folder and the email from UPS. If there is no luck, could you please PM me the email address you left in the case so that we could verify whether it is correct? Thank you.
2020-10-12
Use props
EDVT2020
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-12 04:09
Hi EDVT2020, sorry to hear that, per checking the case, the shipping label should have been sent to you the day when you submitted the online repair request, please double check your spam folder and the email from UPS. If there is no luck, could you please PM me the email account you left in the case so that we could verify whether the email is correct? Thank you.

Hi DJI Mindy,
Thanks so much for your quick reply!

I’ve been carefully monitoring my email, including spam folder, and haven’t seen anything. Can you confirm via PM what email address it was sent to?
2020-10-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

EDVT2020 Posted at 10-12 04:20
Hi DJI Mindy,
Thanks so much for your quick reply!

I've sent you PM, please check it, thanks.
2020-10-12
Use props
EDVT2020
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-12 04:33
I've sent you PM, please check it, thanks.

Hi DJI Mindy- I’m obviously new here, but I can’t for the life of me figure out where to find the PM...
2020-10-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

EDVT2020 Posted at 10-12 05:53
Hi DJI Mindy- I’m obviously new here, but I can’t for the life of me figure out where to find the PM...

Hi, you should be notified in the bell icon on the upper rightmost part of your screen. Or hover your mouse to DJI Mindy's profile. Thank you.

2020-10-12
Use props
EDVT2020
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 10-12 10:07
Hi, you should be notified in the bell icon on the upper rightmost part of your screen. Or hover your mouse to DJI Mindy's profile. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks DJI Diana. Private messaging doesn’t seem to work on mobile.
Anyhow, an update: my MA2 has been received by the service dpt and a replacement shipped.
Thank you!
I can’t seem to find a tracking number for the return shipment. Are you able to send that to me?

Thanks!
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

EDVT2020 Posted at 10-23 04:02
Thanks DJI Diana. Private messaging doesn’t seem to work on mobile.
Anyhow, an update: my MA2 has been received by the service dpt and a replacement shipped.
Thank you!

Please slide to the bottom of the mobile forum and switch to the PC version, you will find the Personal Message. The return shipping label was sent to your another email account that you left in the case, the email address has also been sent to you via PM, please check again, thank you.
2020-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules