Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
1923 15 2015-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Overmind
lvl.4
Flight distance : 595538 ft
Australia

DJI please fix this now!  I can not type anything anymore, and nothing I say is inflamatory at all.
2015-6-25
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

In the past two weeks, there are those of us who have experienced a post or nearly every post (as in the case of Overmind aka GrahamJ of Australia being blocked or “shielded by the moderator”. As such, I’ve been going over some of the interesting ideas and ‘facts’ behind why, several of us are indeed being randomly blocked when posting as we do, while others seem to run a muck, posting anything they feel appropriate.

I've compiled a small list of reasons that I hope will clear up and clarify the situation. Your posts being blocked may be caused by one or more of the following;

1. Pilot Error- You must be doing something wrong when attempting to post. Have you made sure your head is cocked right 28*, your tongue is slightly out and your LEFT, not RIGHT eye is squinted slightly? Not doing so may result in piloting your keypad incorrectly, thus leading to a posting crash and/or failure.

2. Battery Issue- Never start off a post with the posting device being less 100% charged. Never attempt to post, read and then re-post as this cause the device to suddenly drop from 90% to 7% then, catch fire and explode.

3. Balancing- Have you made sure that the required Napoleonic Styled Aluminum Foil hat is well balanced? An unbalanced hat can cause your head to bobble slightly out of the suggested 28*range. (See instruction #1)

4. Calibration- Have you insured you've calibrated your chair at least twice before sitting? Keep in mind, your chair should be completely level prior to performing said calibration. Once the calibration is complete, place your couch 4 meters to the left and sit on it, leaving the chair alone.

5. Positioning- Do your favorite beverages sit to the Right, Left or dead center of you when posting? Dead center is the proper position to guarantee proper drinking frequencies.

According to current forum policy, not doing the above may earn you a free ride and several nights stay at the lovely Guantanamo Bay Resort. Featuring a beautiful view of Havana, secured grounds and your very own 5x5, concrete constructed, "room."

Remember, there are not a large percentage of persons being blocked so, you may experience nay-sayers on the subject matter or even those who just refuse to believe it to be a system malfunction of any kind.
I know it happens, I’ve had it happen. I feel your pain and hope this helps, with not being blocked further.

This public service has been brought to you by,

-S.N.
2015-6-25
Use props
Sky Ninja
lvl.3

United States

Wow! Another block! I think I'm up to 40 something by now.  

At least you can start a new thread, I'm "...being under Audit..." every time I try.  

-S.N.

2015-6-25
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Australia

I think that's what we should do!  Every block...start a new thread complaining about the block!
2015-6-25
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

Its affecting lots of people.

I have had some blocked yesterday, even had my old account deleted and lost all my 3000+ credits.  All since those crappy emails started coming from Korea.  
2015-6-25
Use props
nebelung
lvl.3
Flight distance : 613615 ft
United States

What I find frustrating is, how randomly this seems to happen. I have tried editing a post in dozens of different ways, just to see what might trigger it. No luck of course.

But this kind of problem can really deter people from posting and needs to be addressed asap.
2015-6-25
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Australia

nebelung Posted at 2015-6-25 23:48
What I find frustrating is, how randomly this seems to happen. I have tried editing a post in dozens ...

Yes.  It is an automated filtering rule that the form admins put in place when we got spammed from a Korean source.  I understand the reason for it initially.  But what I don't understand is why someone technically inclined have not revised the filtering rule's thresholds and triggers.  If not remedied ASAP, this forum will start seeing an exponential decline in participation.
2015-6-25
Use props
unmannedairline
lvl.3

United States

Overmind Posted at 2015-6-25 23:59
Yes.  It is an automated filtering rule that the form admins put in place when we got spammed from ...

I just got blocked in another thread. I was just explaining the troubles that I'm having with the SDK. It seems to be some sort of automated filter. I wonder if this post is going to get blocked now. Here goes....
2015-6-27
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Australia

unmannedairline Posted at 2015-6-28 00:48
I just got blocked in another thread. I was just explaining the troubles that I'm having with the  ...

Did it contain an emojicon?  I tested this theory, in the absence of any feedback from the source, and it seems to trigger on any use of emojicon.

Let me know?
2015-6-27
Use props
unmannedairline
lvl.3

United States

Overmind Posted at 2015-6-28 14:10
Did it contain an emojicon?  I tested this theory, in the absence of any feedback from the source, ...

No it didn't. It was a small snippet of code from my logcat output. But perhaps there was something in the format of the code that triggered the filter.
2015-6-28
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Hi, guys.

We've fix filter's problem, sorry about the inconvenient in these days. Please let me know(post here: http://forum.dji.com/thread-9490-1-1.html) if you have other problems!!!
2015-6-28
Use props
unmannedairline
lvl.3

United States

DJI-CS Posted at 2015-6-29 14:28
Hi, guys.

We've fix filter's problem, sorry about the inconvenient in these days. Please let me kno ...

Very glad to hear this. I will report if I run into any issues. Thank you.
2015-6-29
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Australia

DJI-CS Posted at 2015-6-29 14:28
Hi, guys.

We've fix filter's problem, sorry about the inconvenient in these days. Please let me kno ...

Thanks...much appreciated.  Can you update us on the status of the 'Autopilot' feature release?
2015-6-29
Use props
DJI-CS
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Overmind Posted at 2015-6-29 23:18
Thanks...much appreciated.  Can you update us on the status of the 'Autopilot' feature release?

sorry, dude, i can't say that. But I will keep an eye on 'Autopilot' feature to see if it has some good news.
2015-6-29
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Australia

DJI-CS Posted at 2015-6-30 10:47
sorry, dude, i can't say that. But I will keep an eye on 'Autopilot' feature to see if it has some ...

Can you please point me to a DJI representative that are able and willing to give me an update on progress?
2015-6-30
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

It is fixed.   That has been posted by me on at least 3 threads.  
2015-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules