Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Mini Controller
961 4 2020-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paullywog55
lvl.1
Flight distance : 203865 ft
Canada

Hi all
When I put my controller away I always fully charge it, if I don't fly the drone until the week later I've already lost 3 lights of power. So basically before going out I must charge it again, is this typical of these controllers?
I've already sent 2 request for the service department and no response from them yet, my first request is goin on 3 weeks now.
Thanks in advance
2020-10-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Paullywog55, welcome to DJI Forum, the operating temperature range of the RC is 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F), was the RC stored in low temperature?
The charging time of the RC is about 120 minutes with the DJI provided charger, was the RC really fully charged when unplugging the charger? Please wait a moment and check the battery level again in case the RC is falsely fully charged.
If none of the situations above happens, you are recommended to send back the RC for a diagnosis.

Additionally, how did you contact our support team? If you contact them by email, may we have the email ticket number or your email address so that we could look into? Thank you in advance.
2020-10-12
Use props
Paullywog55
lvl.1
Canada

Hi Mindy
Thanks for the quick reply. I do fully charge the controller and yes it does take over 120 minutes, then it’s store in its case in the house at a good temperature. My to request was done to https://djishopcanada.com/repairs.html
2020-10-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Paullywog55 Posted at 10-13 05:48
Hi Mindy
Thanks for the quick reply. I do fully charge the controller and yes it does take over 120 minutes, then it’s store in its case in the house at a good temperature. My to request was done to https://djishopcanada.com/repairs.html

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Regarding your request to the MultirotorHeli (DJI's authorized repair center in Canada) didn't get a reply, the situation will be forwarded to the related team to investigate. In the meantime, you are recommended to contact our support team by sending an email to support@dji.com, our team will provide further assistance.
2020-10-14
Use props
Paullywog55
lvl.1
Canada

Thanks Mindy, will do.
2020-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules