715 6 2015-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
busclas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 609012 ft
United States

Just wanted to share a good post.

I now have almost 4 and a half hours of flight, almost 72,000 feet, in 56 flights and have had no issues with my inspire that weren't gps related pilot error upon a takeoff once.  No crashes, no weird behavior.  Always update latest firmware.  

I know there are people out there that have issues, and some legitimate, but keep moving forward there are good units out there, we just tend to focus on the bad since that's usually the most times you here from someone.  
2015-6-25
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

Great post!   Always good to hear about the good experiences to balance things out!
2015-6-25
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Flight distance : 595538 ft
Australia

This is such a good post.  Well done busclas.  It's so important to hear about all the really happy community members around the globe, celebrating their successes!  I too have had zero technical issues with my I1, and have about 70 flights on the bord.

It's really been an awesome piece of tech.
2015-6-25
Use props
Starship
lvl.4

United States

RE: Just wanted to share a good post.

You do realize that you may have jinxed yourself
2015-6-26
Use props
busclas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 609012 ft
United States

Starship Posted at 2015-6-27 01:39
You do realize that you may have jinxed yourself

Hush you, we shouldn't say things like that.  Lol
2015-6-26
Use props
Michael Starley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2812 ft
United States

Toooooo   Late.
2015-6-26
Use props
Michael Starley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2812 ft
United States

You know busclas you are right . I will get with this post .
I have nothing but good to say about the functionality of my bird . It has provided me with an avenue of income that I did not have after changing careers .
Came into my life at a great time and has performed trustworthy , dependable service in some harry situations .

The companies choice of the GoPro camera to me was by far one of the best decisions DJI has ever made in my eyes . The quality of video is only one reason that I say this .
I believe to this date that the P2 Zenmuse GoPro series has the best track record as far as dependability , functionality ,  quality video , and all around got my moneys worth joy factor . I am positive that the lack of sophisticated electronics(Compared To The P2 Vision+ and Soon To Be p3)  is directly the cause of this birds reputation .

Comparison-Picture 2 3/4 ton trucks.
One with rubber floor mats , power steering , roll up windows , power brakes , and a bench seat .
The other truck is loaded . I mean loaded with all of the latest gadgets . Steering wheel heater , Coffee maker , hair dryer..etc.

Both trucks handle the same load and can in theory make the same amount of money over time .
One excels in finance over the other . How is this possible you ask . Simple

One truck stays in the shop . The other one stays on the job .
Bells and Buttwarmers takes money out of your pocket .
Plain Jane model puts money in your pocket .   Now there is your old school droneflyers.com .

My plain Jane will always have a place in my heart . Good to hear that your bird is held in the same high regard . Thanx for the thread busclas .
It is about time to hear some good . Shout out to all pilots.

Start posting more good stories . Serious .Tap those keys and hit enter . Any and all Good stories . Especially funny ones .
2015-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules