Cell off
486 3 2020-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dji rook
lvl.1

Uruguay

Hello : I fly a Dji Phantom 4 with a Xiaomi MiA1 cell phone and I have noticed that lately the cell phone disconnects and restarts. The remote is always connected. I have all the software updated. Does anyone know what may be happening?
2020-10-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dji rook. I am sorry for the trouble the has caused you and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different recommended mobile device for your DJI Phantom 4 to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Xiaomi MiA1 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mavic Phantom 4  and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 4 and with the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi MiA1 will be able to work on the DJI Phantom 4 and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Mavic Phantom 4 . For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application.  Thank you.

2020-10-13
Use props
Dji rook
lvl.1

Uruguay

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-13 21:39
Hello there Dji rook. I am sorry for the trouble the has caused you and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different recommended mobile device for your DJI Phantom 4 to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Xiaomi MiA1 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mavic Phantom 4  and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 4 and with the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi MiA1 will be able to work on the DJI Phantom 4 and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Mavic Phantom 4 . For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application.  Thank you.

[view_image]

Ok DJI Stephen thanks for your answer. I will try to use it on another device. Thank you.
2020-10-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Dji rook Posted at 10-14 03:59
Ok DJI Stephen thanks for your answer. I will try to use it on another device. Thank you.

Hi there Dji rook. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.  
2020-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules