Issue on Google P4XL - Android 11
905 4 2020-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LFTDV
lvl.1
United States

Hello,

I'm having issues with the quality of the videos created during Hyperlapse, initially I was getting a "can't play this video" error but a fresh install of the Mimo app seemed to fix that issue, now I'm having the issue of anything shot, regardless of resolution is coming out totally unusable, the example below was shot at 4k but you can clearly see it doesn't look that way and there appears to be a kind of glitch effect being created.

My phone is on the compatible devices list so im confident this is just a software issue, I just can't figure out what is causing it.

2020-10-13
Use props
chesflick
lvl.1
Canada

I had the exact same issue. I reinstalled Mimo, did a hyperlapse and it looks like the footage is pixelated. I have a Google Pixel 2XL
2020-10-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there LFTDV. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device ( Google P4XL ) for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2020-10-15
Use props
LFTDV
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-15 21:48
Hello there LFTDV. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device ( Google P4XL ) for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Hey,

I have uninstalled / reinstalled the app a few times now, unfortunately the problem persists.
2020-10-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

LFTDV Posted at 10-19 05:23
Hey,

I have uninstalled / reinstalled the app a few times now, unfortunately the problem persists.

Hi there LFTDV. Thank you for the reply and I am sorry to know that this issue still persist. Can you please try to use a different recommended mobile device on your DJI OM4  just to check if the issue will still persist. In addition I will post a link where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI OM4. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en2.pdf
2020-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules