Osmo mobile 3 can't update firmware
2359 7 2020-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VaidasG
New

Lithuania

Hello,

Have Osmo mobile 3 with flashing red and green LEDs, gimbal is not functioning. Tried to update the firmware through the app but at 95% it stops and I get error note "failed to update firmware (2)". Tried it multiple times with clearing the cash and renewing the Bluetooth connection with gimbal result is the same. Are there any other options to upgrade the firmware and get it back to life?

Thanks in advance
Vaidas
2020-10-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Vaidas. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue. I will also post a DJI tutorial video on how to properly update the firmware of your DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-10-13
Use props
VaidasG
New

Lithuania

Hello Stephen,
I use Samsung galaxy s8. I watched this video as said sadly at 95% it gets stuck and I get the error message. I'll try to attach it:
2020-10-13
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

VaidasG Posted at 10-13 23:02
Hello Stephen,
I use Samsung galaxy s8. I watched this video as said sadly at 95% it gets stuck and I get the error message. I'll try to attach it:
[view_image]

Hello, try removing the app emptying the phone cache and reinstalling the app
2020-10-14
Use props
ahkili casbah
New

Algeria

hi guys i wish all be okey
guys i have problem with osmo mobile 3 after update firmware it stoped at 50%, and now i cant use it and there is red light and green light
hmmmm on my pc i have windows 11 and its says after i connect it with my pc device not recognized so please tell me what can i do for solve it ??
2023-9-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ahkili casbah Posted at 9-29 03:03
hi guys i wish all be okey
guys i have problem with osmo mobile 3 after update firmware it stoped at 50%, and now i cant use it and there is red light and green light
hmmmm on my pc i have windows 11 and its says after i connect it with my pc device not recognized so please tell me what can i do for solve it ??

Hello there. Sorry about the experience. Can you please try restarting the DJI Mimo and the Osmo Mobile 3, and then re-update the firmware? If you have another mobile device, we suggest that you update the firmware using this other mobile device. Please keep us posted. Have a great day.
2023-10-8
Use props
TheJaffo
lvl.1

United States

We've been having the same firmware update failure with our OSM3. We have tried 3 different phones, each with new installs of the DJI Mimo app.  Error is 0x00140002
2023-11-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

TheJaffo Posted at 11-14 12:55
We've been having the same firmware update failure with our OSM3. We have tried 3 different phones, each with new installs of the DJI Mimo app.  Error is 0x00140002

Hi, TheJaffo. Does it fail when the firmware is 54% updated? Please try turning off the gimbal and keep it idle for more than 10 seconds, restart the gimbal, connect it to the app, and then redo the update. Thank you for your patience.
2023-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules