Joystick Calibration Failure
421 3 2020-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
j2thafree
lvl.1

United States

I was initially have self yaw problems and thought it was the IMU. However, I switch between two controller configurations often. When the left stick is set to pitch left, I was have a problem with the craft moving on its own.

Turns out I am having an issue with my left controller stick in that when centered, it goes between being at 0% (centered) to up to 5% left input without any physical input whatsoever. Calibrating the controller does NOT fix the problem. Help! How do I fix this?

2020-10-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there j2thafree. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with your DJI DJI Mavic Air's remote controller and thank you for reaching out. Since you have calibrated the said remote controller and still the issue is persisting. I would recommended for you to contact our DJI Support team at ( https://www.dji.com/support ) for us to be able to check the said remote controller physically and the proper resolution will be provided. Again I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you.
2020-10-14
Use props
62+
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1321991 ft
South Africa

It would seem that my RC on the Air is also developing the same issue. Flying only in mode 2.
Sometimes the RC beep constantly then I need to wiggel the left stick for it to stop an work normally.
2020-10-14
Use props
62+
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1321991 ft
South Africa

My Air is 1.5 years old and total flight hours just over 40 hours and total distance about 240km.
Got a suspicion that it is due to wear.
Will test it again. After calibrarion of all joysticks, IMU and will report back soon.
Fly safe.
2020-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules