1518 16 2015-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lamiapostaperof
lvl.2
Flight distance : 840623 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi to all, is the first time i write here and i wanna ask you one thinghs.
How i export my vidio on youtube without he convert and make artifacts on that?.
I use Movie studio platinum and i need put online in 4k, the last vidio put online and reconverted from youtube it make horrible conversion.

Thank's .

2015-6-25
Use props
wiregrassbulldo
lvl.1

United States

Here's a guide.   https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171?hl=en
2015-6-25
Use props
challenger451
lvl.2

United States

wiregrassbulldo Posted at 2015-6-26 02:01
Here's a guide.   https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171?hl=en

This my favorite video to explain and train the Pilot App.

2015-6-25
Use props
lamiapostaperof
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

isee but in movie studio platinum i try chose different codec but  after put on youtube it convert and see always not clean in some part of video.
I will reup the vidio and let you see what i mean.

Only template aviable for 4k is sony xavc an can't change a lot of that.
Thank's
2015-6-26
Use props
zalama
lvl.1
Flight distance : 82142 ft
Finland

lamiapostaperof Posted at 2015-6-27 01:29
isee but in movie studio platinum i try chose different codec but  after put on youtube it convert a ...

YouTube accept  and show 4K videos, but it must be 4K / 30 fps footage
2015-6-26
Use props
wiregrassbulldo
lvl.1

United States

I would start by downloading it from you tube and playing it locally to see if it's got those artifacts.  It's likely that the you tube player is downsampling the video on the fly due to bottlenecks in the internet.  Just a hunch.  

2015-6-26
Use props
Spankybear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 685089 ft
United States

Nice video
2015-6-26
Use props
sudiste
lvl.2

Monaco

After uploading the Video it takes a few minutes unless it's available in 4k.
If have waited long enough, please post a link to your video, so we can help identify the issue,
2015-6-26
Use props
lamiapostaperof
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Thank's to all , i will try upload the film when im home and have good connection for let you see what happend.

Thank's for help me .

2015-6-27
Use props
lamiapostaperof
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

This is the link of video, you can see artefact on green the first slide out....

2015-6-27
Use props
sudiste
lvl.2

Monaco

Can't see this Video, it's listed as "Private"
you should publish it as "Not listed" or Public.
2015-6-28
Use props
lamiapostaperof
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

OK i change.
Thank's
2015-6-28
Use props
wiregrassbulldo
lvl.1

United States

I see.  Maybe you could ask the people on the Doom9 forum.  There are very knowledgeable.
yes.JPG
2015-6-28
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.2

Italy

lamiapostaperof Posted at 2015-6-27 23:07
This is the link of video, you can see artefact on green the first slide out....

@lamiapostaperof:
[ITA]questa cosa è stata già discussa nel forum un po' di volte, a quanto pare il problema è nella banda riservata alla scrittura dei dati sulla microsd. Poca banda = encoder costretto a creare artifatti. Succede sostanzialmente sui prati, proprio come nel tuo video. Al momento non paiono esserci soluzioni. Purtroppo.
Doom9 è un ottimo posto dove poter chiedere!

[ENG]already discussed on the forum some times, afaik the problem is in the bandwitdth of card r/w. Low bandwidth = encoder forced to create artifacts. It happens on weed fields, like in your videos. At the moment there isn't any solution. Unfortunately.
Doom9 is a great place to ask!
2015-6-28
Use props
lamiapostaperof
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Grazie , non lo sapevo. Questa cosa accade pero solo nella conversione su youtube, nel filmato postprodotto non ci sta.

Thank's, i don't know. This thing only happens in the movie on youtube, in processed movie not happen.
2015-6-29
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.2

Italy

@lamiapostaperof: [ITA] come wiregrassbulldo ha scritto da un occhio qui, probabilmente la tua configurazione è buona ma non abbastanza ottimizzata per YT. Inoltre da un occhio qui è una buona infarinatura.

[ENG] as wiregrassbulldo wrote give a look at https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171?hl=en  probably your setup is good but not enough for YT. Also, give a look here http://www.videomaker.com/articl ... the-highest-quality is a nice overview.
2015-6-29
Use props
sudiste
lvl.2

Monaco

First, Thank you showing us that nice region of Italy, i will do a stop next time i'm driving to Lago di Garda, i love Italy

Regarding your Film, i haven't watched the full video, but have seen artifacts when you do the turn at 0:40
it seams that Youtube doesn't like 4k and high density object like grass or woods.
I did a Test Video when i got my Bird and have the same artifacts, post processing was with Final Cut Pro

2015-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules