• >>>
United States

Really amazing product!
2020-11-24
Use props
djiuser_U03jNN9HB0Xd
New

Morocco

Can i use usb adaptor of ronin s to charge ronin rs 2?
2020-11-29
Use props
DBounce
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

LuxShots Films Posted at 10-14 20:07
Another DJI gimbal that always drifts from center? I'll pass.

Would there be an option to use this gimbal for star tracking? If not are there plans to add such a mode?
2020-12-2
Use props
Mazmx5
lvl.1

United Kingdom

A couple of firmware suggestions;  when configuring a Panorama, it would be useful to have options specific for the vertical camera mount. I prefer this orientation for taking panoramas. It doesn't seem to be possible to have the additional focus dial work independently of the front dial for 'internal' functions - such as aperture, shutter, iso etc.  I would like to use the front dial for focus, and the external control for aperture.

Andy.
2020-12-23
Use props
Mazmx5
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mazmx5 Posted at 12-23 06:59
A couple of firmware suggestions;  when configuring a Panorama, it would be useful to have options specific for the vertical camera mount. I prefer this orientation for taking panoramas. It doesn't seem to be possible to have the additional focus dial work independently of the front dial for 'internal' functions - such as aperture, shutter, iso etc.  I would like to use the front dial for focus, and the external control for aperture.

Andy.

It would also be very useful to have a manual option for configuring the end points of the focus or zoom rings - to enable the use of lenses that have electronic control. It could also help,avoid putting excessive strain on the lens mount for lenses that do have hard-stops.

Andy
2020-12-23
Use props
djiuser_5KLMmfR1FmXu
New

Slovenia

Sony Fs7 is weight aprox 4.1 kg but its not on the list of compatibile cams,why ?  I am owner of one and i whant to buy that gimbal but i am afraid if he abble to work with my cam,please help
2020-12-25
Use props
Corsair2814
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40144 ft
  • >>>
United States

What non DJI mounting hardware do I need to connect the RS2 to Teris JQ40 jib as shown above
2020-12-27
Use props
camerashub
New

Pakistan

Best Camera Hub.

AKASO EK7000 Sports Action Camera

AKASO EK7000 in Black 4K WIFI Action Camera Ultra HD Waterproof Camcorder is of 12MegaPixel and 170 Degree Wide Angle with 2 Inch LCD Screen, 2.4G Remote Control and with 2 Rechargeable Batteries. This 4K Ultra HD Action Camera Professional 4K 25fps and 2.7K 30fps video with 12MP photographs at up to 30 edges for every sec for the incredible pictures, which is multiple times more to the pixels and goals of High Definition cameras. I recommend you must visit this website for such an interesting information related to us.
2021-1-6
Use props
camerashub
New

Pakistan

AKASO EK7000 Sports Action Camera AKASO EK7000 in Black 4K WIFI Action Camera Ultra HD Waterproof Camcorder is of 12MegaPixel and 170 Degree Wide Angle with 2 Inch LCD Screen, 2.4G Remote Control and with 2 Rechargeable Batteries. This 4K Ultra HD Action Camera Professional 4K 25fps and 2.7K 30fps video with 12MP photographs at up to 30 edges for every sec for the incredible pictures, which is multiple times more to the pixels and goals of High Definition cameras. I recommend you must visit this website for such an interesting information related to us.
2021-1-6
Use props
camerashub
New

Pakistan

Best Camera Hub

AKASO EK7000 Sports Action Camera

AKASO EK7000 in Black 4K WIFI Action Camera Ultra HD Waterproof Camcorder is of 12MegaPixel and 170 Degree Wide Angle with 2 Inch LCD Screen, 2.4G Remote Control and with 2 Rechargeable Batteries. This 4K Ultra HD Action Camera Professional 4K 25fps and 2.7K 30fps video with 12MP photographs at up to 30 edges for every sec for the incredible pictures, which is multiple times more to the pixels and goals of High Definition cameras. I recommend you must visit this website for such an interesting information related to us.https://bestcamerashub.com/best-digital-cameras-under-200/
2021-1-6
Use props
fans8a416c3e
New
Germany

Hi, how did you put the RS2 on a vehicle? What do I need for that? As far as I can see, you put it without the grip on a mount. But the batteries are inside the grip, so what and of Accessoires is that? Same with the crane. can anybody help me? I am looking for that mount on the car.
2021-1-7
Use props
KozKreole
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I got the 3D focus as I had ordered a new 16mm XEEN cine lens to use with my BMPCC6K. I must say trying to get this 3D Focus to work been hell. Unless someone can tell me what am doing wrong. upon calibration I managed to get to the stage of calibrating to the one metre distance, after that the 3D focus does not see the 4meters distance at all. I CAN NOT PASS this stage.

2021-1-19
Use props
LKabilyo
lvl.1
United States

Has anyone used the RavenEye with a Canon 6D I??

I just got the pro kit and I cannot get it to communicate.
2021-2-3
Use props
djiuser_AyaWLUrjyTs6
New

Germany

Installation und Betrieb des Ronin RavenEye Bildübertragungssystems".
2021-2-17
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Flight distance : 477008 ft
Italy

dop.dan Posted at 2020-10-15 07:54
Great gimbal. Have been a long-standing Ronin S user and has always been my go-to gimbal, even in the last few years as gimbals advanced and Ronin was still left behind on the updated features front it still for me was the most stable, easier to use, and customisable gimbal for me, so I am very happy DJI have caught up with the market now.  

The questions that need to be asked though as this will be important for most users I can assure you:

Hi drop, dan very nice posto. Any answers by DJI?
2021-2-23
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Flight distance : 477008 ft
Italy

Hello DJI support I would like to buy RS2 combo to use with BMPCC and LEICA DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60 f/2.8-4 Power OIS. Reading compatibility results I don't understand what does it mean: not supported "Support Lens-Fastening Strap.
best regards
2021-2-23
Use props
FLY QUADS TV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621617 ft
South Africa

thanks for sharing
2021-2-28
Use props
FLY QUADS TV
lvl.4
South Africa

thanks for sharing
2021-2-28
Use props
FLY QUADS TV
lvl.4
South Africa

thanks for sharing
2021-2-28
Use props
FLY QUADS TV
lvl.4
South Africa

thanks for sharing
2021-2-28
Use props
FLY QUADS TV
lvl.4
South Africa

thanks for sharing
2021-2-28
Use props
FLY QUADS TV
lvl.4
South Africa

thanks for sharing
2021-2-28
Use props
FLY QUADS TV
lvl.4
South Africa

thanks for sharing
2021-2-28
Use props
Productions ima
New

Canada

Hello I would like to know if you are considering giving the possibility to connect a Ronin-S Focus Wheel, directly on a i-phone. this way I can control the focus more easily. thank you very much ;-)

2021-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules