687 5 2020-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_CSJV3X8FhSCW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13629 ft
United States

Hi.

On my 12th flight, I took a lot of video, then changed battery for my 13th flight and took more video.

The 12th flight videos are ALL blurry or out of focus. Out of 31GB of videos, this is the first time this has happened.

The gimble cover was removed. I even took some photos, so it should have focused, but when I downloaded the data last night, I couldn't find those photos, either.

I remove the videos from the SD card by plugging the drone into my computer through USB. I changed the setting a while back to save to SD card.

My questions:

1. Why would the video turn blurry, and what can I do about it, or how can I tell while it happens? I did not see anything blurry on my phone screen.
2. Where could the pictures have gone that I took during that flight?
3. Is it normal for the internal memory to show as "corrupted" in Windows and for it to be unreadable when mounting them through USB?
4. Is it safe to format both storage areas after I have all my videos and pictures? What is the extra data that I see stored there, and is it necessary?
5. Is there a way to download the videos/pictures in full quality to the phone through the remote as opposed to USB to the computer?

Otherwise, absolutely amazed by the Pro 2! The autumn winds don't bother it at all, the controls are smooth and easy, and the intelligent flight modes are mind blowing.

Thanks!
2020-10-14
Use props
djiuser_CSJV3X8FhSCW
lvl.1
United States

I may have an answer to question 2.

I did not know that the remote's shutter button has two stages - focus and take picture. It is possible that in my awkward holding of the remote I only half pressed the button and only focused without actually taking the picture.
2020-10-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model and the specifications of the SD card that you are using and can you please post a sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further? Thank you.
2020-10-14
Use props
djiuser_CSJV3X8FhSCW
lvl.1
United States

Hi.

I took 15 videos, 10 of them are all blurry like the first example:

Video 1
https://youtu.be/yGaNdc_jk_g

Then I switched battery, and the following videos were sharp like this second example:

Video 2

https://youtu.be/g7k1HoTzP04

(Sorry for multiple links - when I use "Add link", the link does not show up in my browser after I post the reply)

Do you have answers to my other questions as well?

2020-10-15
Use props
djiuser_CSJV3X8FhSCW
lvl.1
United States

Bump - any suggestions for my other questions?
2020-10-21
Use props
semmelflyer
lvl.1
United States

Hello? Did my post get lost or something?
2020-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules