Problems with leveling the phone, etc.
2626 2 2020-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tgroves
lvl.2
United States

When attaching my iPhone to the OM4, many times I can tell the magnet is not centered over the gimbal's magnet.
- Is it necessary that the two magnets be centered perfectly over each other?

When turning on the gimbal, the phone seems to be slightly rotated left or right.
- Do I attach the phone when the gimbal is on, or when it's off?
- If the phone is slanted left/right when the gimbal is on, how do I level it?

When shooting in Selfie Mode, the camera seems less stable.
- Is there a setting to help stabilize the gimbal when shooting in Selfie Mode?
- What can I do to help the gimbal to stabilize the shot when in Selfie Mode?

Thanks in advance.
2020-10-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there tgroves. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please follow the steps below on how to attach the magnetic ring holder to the center of your mobile phone.
- Use the wet wipes to clean the back of the mobile device and use the dry wipes afterward. Attach the sticker to the center of the back of the mobile device.
- Place the alignment guide on the mobile device. Adjust the position of the alignment guide to locate the center of the mobile device.
- Attach the magnetic ring holder to the back of the mobile device. make sure sure it is firmly attached.
- Remove the alignment guide. Wait 12 hours before attaching the mobile device to the DJI OM4 with the magnetic ring holder.
In addition, I will also post a DJI tutorial video on tip and on how to Use OM 4. Thank you.

2020-10-14
Use props
tgroves
lvl.2
United States

Thanks, Stephen. I will follow these instructions. If I have any more issues, I will reply here.

Cheers.
2020-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules