Help with Phantom 2 Vision app functionality
760 2 2020-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mbquimby
lvl.1

United States

Hey folks,

I have searched the forums and have found links to the DJI Vision app but when I connect to my Phantom 2 Vision, I cannot see the camera view. The app will alow me to move the camera but I'm not getting any video.

I bought the Phantom 2 to practive flying so that I can use the new Phantoms we bought for video surveillanec (contract security). I'm hoping I ddin't buy an expensive (realitively) paper weight.

Any ideas how to connect the two? Do I need to source an older andriod phone with an earlier version of andriod software for it to work? I've tryed both DJI Vision and Litchi for P2. At this point I am at a loss.  

Thanks!
2020-10-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mbquimby. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 2 and thank you for reaching out. The best way to help you with this issue is kindly please to send an email at support@dji.com . Thank you.
2020-10-14
Use props
mbquimby
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-14 20:24
Hello there mbquimby. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 2 and thank you for reaching out. The best way to help you with this issue is kindly please to send an email at  . Thank you.

I've talked to support twice on the phone. The general consensus is that "the phantom 2 is unsupported."
2020-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules