Spark roll over at take off
544 2 2020-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dmax160
lvl.1
Belgium

Hello, after no issue at all during two years my littke spark decided to roll over itselff  just at take off...and did not stop with its blade turning..in the beach sand:/
so i think i cleaned out all the sand i could, and i dont feel anymore resitance in turning the rotors by hand, but...it still refuse to take off, it is only flip upside down as soon as i want to take of and..it does not stop so blade turn on teh grond..not good.

I changed the blades , verified their pisitions, made all software updates but still no chance to take off.

Does anyone has an indea wht it can be?

thanks

2020-10-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dmax160. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the said issue and still the issue persists onm your DJI Spark. I would recommend you contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team who would do their best to find out the reason of the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-10-14
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sounds like the ESC's may be broken - I would ship the drone to a repair centre
2020-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now