Stolen Delivery of Mavic Mini from Amazon
1122 1 2020-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
novaj9
lvl.1
United States

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to give a heads up - I ordered the Mini Fly More Combo during the Amazon Prime Day sale since it was $100 off and when I received my package today, to my surpirse the drone had been stolen. It was packaged with another item which was there, but the drone box clearly had been opened and when i started going through it saw they had emptied everything out except the drone case and prop guards (I guess the thief doesn't expect to bump into anything.) Since the item was delivered to my porch and quickly brought inside, I'm thinking somewhere along the delivery route the driver saw the lithium battery label on the box and figured something valueable was in there. It's pretty upsetting because the item is now sold out on Amazon and the promotional price is gone. Luckily, I was able to get Amazon to give me a full refund as well as a $100 credit so it's not a total loss, but I'd rather have the drone.

Since they left the original box in my package I reported the SN to DJI in hopes they might able able to deactivate it once someone tries to set it up. Anyone else have an experience like this?
2020-10-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so sorry to read the drone was stolen during the transit, glad to know Amazon has got it solved, please keep us updated if you need any assistance from us, we will do our best to help.
2020-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules