Compatible iPhone 11 Cases for DJI OM 4
4324 4 2020-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KontiKonsumi
lvl.2

Germany

Dear Forum,

I will buy the DJI OM 4 for my iPhone 11. I want to use it with a good protective Case and would like to know which cases are fitting into the magnetic clamholder. Right now I am using the Otterbox Defender Case for my iPhone 11. I wonder whether the iPhone will fit into the DJI OM4 after I take off the silicon cover, so when my Iphone only has the plastic cover of the Otterbox defnder. Alternatively I am searching for extra tools like this: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Smart-Device-Mobile-Phone-Extended-Holder_60789035045.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.normal_offer.d_title.7b5617f5FGshyy

Nevertheless I would like to hear your opinion. Thank you very mich
2020-10-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there KontiKonsumi. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given us. I hope that you will get the best information from our fellow DJI members who owns the DJI Osmo Mobile 4 and uses the said accessory when operating the said gimbal. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend you to your 3rd party accessories on your DJI Osmo Mobile 4. These 3rd party accessories might affect the said DJI gimbal when in use. There is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories will be able work. However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you.
2020-10-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I saw that the grip isnt very good on the silicon case.
2020-10-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try using a leather case
2020-10-15
Use props
KontiKonsumi
lvl.2

Germany

I will try and let you know. Meanwhile I would be happy about people sharing further thrid party accessories in the future.
2020-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules