So what will we be getting?
851 6 2020-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Doctor Adorable
lvl.1

United States

Pretty sure someone will come out with a feature list of the RS2 for the community soon. Anyway, here's the video for the RS2 Launch. Anybody interested to get it?

2020-10-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Doctor Adorable. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this videos about the new DJI RS2. In addition, to this I will post links where in you can learn more about the DJI RS2. Thank you. .

DJI RS2 ( https://www.dji.com/rs-2?site=brandsite&from=nav )
2020-10-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

If they add Nikon D750 support it might be something for me.
2020-10-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That carbon fibre is great.
2020-10-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very cool - thanks for sharing
2020-10-15
Use props
Stanley James
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I would be very interested in this new Ronin version and in fact would probably buy it if my experience with the Ronin S hadn't been so bad....DJI refuses to fix a fundamental problem with the Ronin S which is its inability to return to center after a pan or tilt; instead we are all left constantly fiddling with settings trying to find a balance between responsiveness and stability and constantly double tapping the trigger to get the Ronin S back to center.

Their Inspire, Mavic, Ronin, Ronin M, Ronin MX, and Phantom gimbals all return to the center after any kind of panning movement.....ONLY the Ronin S needs constant manual correction to do the same thing. DJI Mindy stated a fix was coming.....and that was 2yrs ago, so no, I'm not interested in the new product at all. Now that the new one is out its clear the Ronin S will never be fixed.
2020-10-15
Use props
almacrae
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21467 ft
United States

Stanley James Posted at 10-15 04:15
I would be very interested in this new Ronin version and in fact would probably buy it if my experience with the Ronin S hadn't been so bad....DJI refuses to fix a fundamental problem with the Ronin S which is its inability to return to center after a pan or tilt; instead we are all left constantly fiddling with settings trying to find a balance between responsiveness and stability and constantly double tapping the trigger to get the Ronin S back to center.

Their Inspire, Mavic, Ronin, Ronin M, Ronin MX, and Phantom gimbals all return to the center after any kind of panning movement.....ONLY the Ronin S needs constant manual correction to do the same thing. DJI Mindy stated a fix was coming.....and that was 2yrs ago, so no, I'm not interested in the new product at all. Now that the new one is out its clear the Ronin S will never be fixed.

I totally agree.  I'm not at all interested in another DJI gimbal after the total disappointment with the Ronin-S.
2020-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules