Repair timescales
919 6 2020-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_AP0DNf75lFXf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 292 ft
United Kingdom

Just growing my small business and invested in a new drone which unfortunately couldn't activate and had to send it to the repair centre. It was received according to UPS Tracker on 5th Oct and acknowledged by DJI two days later on 7th Oct.

The status online indicated "conducting damage Assessment" and would take 1-2 working days. Its now 15th Oct and despite multiple followups its still in same status.

Its just killing my small business because of the jobs i have had to cancel as well as turn down jobs.
2020-10-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we sincerely apologize to keep you waiting, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account and have confirmed with the local repair center that due to these critical and extraordinary times, our centers have experienced unfortunate delays due to understaffing and other preventive, but necessary measures.

We are indeed incredibly sorry for the inconvenience and apologize greatly for the suffered delay. Your case has been escalated to the repair center to expedite.

Our thanks in advance once more for your understanding and support.
2020-10-15
Use props
fans6aa5a6fc
lvl.2
United States

I sent my air 2 in for repairs on Monday. I expect it will take 4 weeks before I get it back. It's covered by refresh care but I don't think that speeds it up any.  I live in MI, it took 5 days for it to get it DJI in CA.
2020-10-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans6aa5a6fc Posted at 10-15 10:38
I sent my air 2 in for repairs on Monday. I expect it will take 4 weeks before I get it back. It's covered by refresh care but I don't think that speeds it up any.  I live in MI, it took 5 days for it to get it DJI in CA.

Hi there, we are sorry to keep you waiting, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account, per checking the case, the package is still in transit, we only provide the regular shipping at the moment and the shipping time is not what we can control, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
When the drone arrives in the facility, we will inform the repair center to expedite, appreciate your understanding.
2020-10-15
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans6aa5a6fc Posted at 10-15 10:38
I sent my air 2 in for repairs on Monday. I expect it will take 4 weeks before I get it back. It's covered by refresh care but I don't think that speeds it up any.  I live in MI, it took 5 days for it to get it DJI in CA.

I live in MI too!
2020-10-24
Use props
ireshxpgmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33579 ft
Sri Lanka

Hello, I am from Sri Lanka I brought the Mavic air 2 and then it crashed. I opened a case and hand over it to the authorized dealer in Sri Lanka where I brought it. I hand over it 3 months ago but then there is no update on the website. I called them and they told me dji not giving the exact date for receiving  
2020-11-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ireshxpgmail.com Posted at 11-7 19:20
Hello, I am from Sri Lanka I brought the Mavic air 2 and then it crashed. I opened a case and hand over it to the authorized dealer in Sri Lanka where I brought it. I hand over it 3 months ago but then there is no update on the website. I called them and they told me dji not giving the exact date for receiving

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. If the dealer has sent your drone to the DJI official repair center, there should be a case number created for your dealer, that start with "CAS-", could you let us know the case number so we can help to check it. Thanks.
2020-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules