M300 upward payload support
1164 2 2020-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MuruMurua
lvl.1

Spain

First of all I introduce myself, my name is Fernando, a Spanish engineer, designer and creative.

Some colleagues from my company are designing a device to be mounted on UAVs. They have asked me to help them design a support to mount this small device on top of a Matrice 300 RTK.

In the past we have designed mounts for the M210 and M600 without any problem, accessing the online documentation. We have even been able to carry out some weight balance simulation thanks to the 3D models we have been able to have.

Therefore, my question is the following: Is it possible to obtain a technical drawing of the upper part of the M300? The specific information I need is the exact location of the threaded holes, as well as their angle, type of thread and depth.

Thank you in advance for your input.

2020-10-15
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

To put it simply, no way. With all modifications, custom installations etc. you must rely on your reverse engineering skills. I've made many of such on various DJI products, including M200, but I've never seen any drawings whatsoever.
2020-10-18
Use props
MuruMurua
lvl.1

Spain

First of all, thank you for your response.

After a week of work I have already solved the problem by using a contact that owned the drone. Making measurements and several tests and prototypes, we already have the measurements we needed.

In case someone needs them we can discuss it privately.

Best regards
2020-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules