Question about supported camera apps.
480 5 2020-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ventuss
lvl.1

Canada

Hello,
I am looking to purchase the Dji Osmo mobile 3 as it is on a good sale at my local store.

I just have a question about whether the stabalization features will work outside of the native Dji Mimo app.
I am looking to use these apps: stock iPhone camera app, Pro Cam 7, Camera+ 2. Also just to confirm the Dji camera app has the ability to change shutter speed for light trails, and water photography, correct?

I understand that the buttons only work with the Dji app but I am primarily looking for stability in my shots.

Thank you for the support!

2020-10-15
Use props
RU53
lvl.2

Russia

2020-10-15
Use props
RU53
lvl.2

Russia

The stabilizer operates in two modes. 1: Hardware - stabilization mode does not depend on programs, in this case the stabilizer works without programs and performs basic functions. 2: Software - hardware mode plus software add-ons. The manufacturer has developed and improves its software DJI MIMO.
2020-10-15
Use props
Ventuss
lvl.1

Canada

RU53 Posted at 10-15 14:10
The stabilizer operates in two modes. 1: Hardware - stabilization mode does not depend on programs, in this case the stabilizer works without programs and performs basic functions. 2: Software - hardware mode plus software add-ons. The manufacturer has developed and improves its software DJI MIMO.

Ok thank you for the reply!
2020-10-15
Use props
Ventuss
lvl.1

Canada

RU53 Posted at 10-15 14:09
[view_image]
[view_image]
[view_image]

Thank you.
2020-10-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ventuss. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared. DJI would recommended for you to use the DJI Mimo application and a recommended mobile device for compatibility and reliability purposes and for you to be able to maximize the use of the said gimbal. For reference I will post a link where in you can see all the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Omso Mobile 3. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _List_en_0526_1.pdf
2020-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules