Do the Mavic MiniHC batteries have an internal SN?
363 6 2020-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scott-doesdrons
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16427 ft

United States

I was having trouble with using my compaines new drone management software. They identify hardware by the internal SN. When I import it can't detect the battery my Mini is using. In Airdata the MiniHC batteries don't have an internal SN listed, it just shows N/A. Do these batteries have an internal SN and neither AirData or the other software can read it, or do they just not have an internal SN>
2020-10-15
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

There's a SN of inserted battery in Fly app...
2020-10-15
Use props
scottdoesdones
lvl.1

United States

virtual Posted at 10-15 10:48
There's a SN of inserted battery in Fly app...

The SN in the Fly App under about matches the printed SN. I'm trying to find out if there is an internal SN like there is for the drone.
2020-10-15
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Yep, the Fly App shows the same serial number as the printed one (as in my opinion, it should be).  Very confusing that the drone shows a different S/N electronically than the printed label.  In my inventory, for the Mini, I have the S/N on the sticker, the Electronic S/N, the FAA Registration number and expiration, Care Refresh agreement number and expiration date.  For the batteries, I just have the one S/N for each battery.  All the inventoried parts also have purchase date, source of that item.
2020-10-15
Use props
scottdoesdones
lvl.1

United States

In AirData all my mini batteries just have N/A under internal S/N.
2020-10-15
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

scottdoesdones Posted at 10-15 10:56
The SN in the Fly App under about matches the printed SN. I'm trying to find out if there is an internal SN like there is for the drone.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with this kind of registration. What's the point of having two different serial numbers for one item?
2020-10-15
Use props
scottdoesdones
lvl.1

United States

virtual Posted at 10-15 13:04
Sorry, I'm not familiar with this kind of registration. What's the point of having two different serial numbers for one item?

I wondered the same thing ever since buying my first DJI drone, as well as why you can't change your e-mail, manually type in an altitude for RTH or max height in the fly app and all the other strange things that DJI does.
2020-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules