932 2 2015-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CM17X
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1489554 ft
Colombia

Hi there, guys.

A friend of mine got a second hand Phantom, with a Gopro Hero included (Just Hero;  the one with the non removable case). I'm not sure what kind of phanton it is, so I'll really appreciate if Yes, I understand can help me with that too. The model say it is P330D. It I'd the 1?

Also,  there is something that is stirring me,  as you can see in the picture attached, a cable (from what I read is a deceptive, is broken from the inside), the weird part is that I am able to fly it. Does it affect something?

I'm thinking about to buy him this craft, but I'm worry about the cable and the support from DJi,  will be I'm able to get spare parts in the future?  

Any help would be really appreciate!
2015-6-25
Use props
our0borus
lvl.2

United States

From the photo you have in your other duplicate post (see below)  it is a Phantom 1 v1.1.1  That broken wire is one of two antennas and it should really be replaced before you burn out the module.  I haven't seen the antenna for sale by themselves as they are part of the receiver module that runs about $50.  Here is one vendors websitehttp://www.readymaderc.com/store ... mp;products_id=2674)

2015-6-30
Use props
robertparkhurst
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Receiver for DJI Phantom 1.1.1 and Phantom 2 for the 2.4ghz
2015-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules