Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
updated app, still useless panorama
233 7 10-15 23:55
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
deedee12345
lvl.2

Netherlands

sad to see DJI didn't resolve the bug that makes panorama shooting very unreliable. it should be so easy to solve! going from the left of the first frame to the right of the last in each row is obviously a programming mistake.

i still hope this will be recognized and addressed. i bought the Ronon SC just for this feature but am back to using a manual tripod head.

d

10-15 23:55
Use props
Barramundi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 128 ft
United States

Another thing I want to see in Panorama is to be able to PAUSE the Roll motor so it can be locked.Then we don’t have to worry about balancing the Roll axis with messy Counterweights when aligning the camera to the Nodal point.
This is a reasonable and simple feature request yet very powerful.
How many engineers does it take to do that?

DJI could sell more these Gimbals beyond the traditional Video Stabilization.
Great hardware but the Firmware and App could do much better.
10-18 02:19
Use props
deedee12345
lvl.2

Netherlands

hi,
but you can lock it without pausing, it's no problem. i've made many shots like that and not an issue with that at all.

sadly image calculation is a big problem.
d
10-18 05:32
Use props
deedee12345
lvl.2

Netherlands

another app update (1.4.1. for android), still panorama function bug not fixed.
there is no way to reliably make a full sphere panorama picture, while this is advertised..!

i still hope for a fix, otherwise maybe i'll just return the ronin.
10-23 17:33
Use props
djiuser_E6R4DcLkxwqb
New
Turkey

Hi Guys, i just bought an Osmo Mobile 3 today and i cant shoot proper panoramas. Every time the result is a distorted image. Is this common for everyone or does my device/software has a problem?
11-26 13:25
Use props
deedee12345
lvl.2

Netherlands

in what way "distorted"?

it's clear the calculation of images is wrong, so it may lead to inaccurate stitching.

it's beyond me they make such a great tool and leave the panorama function useless because they don't want to resolve a bug in the app. should be a few lines of code tweak, but they don't seem to care after thr product is sold (with wrong claims about the panorama function on the website).
d
11-26 23:59
Use props
djiuser_E6R4DcLkxwqb
New
Turkey

deedee12345 Posted at 11-26 23:59
in what way "distorted"?

it's clear the calculation of images is wrong, so it may lead to inaccurate stitching.

I tried to attach the photos but its not showing. I’m a newbie photographer so i dont know the terminology very well but it looks like a stitching issue as you mentioned. Some parts of the photo is just disoriented.
yesterday 00:14
Use props
deedee12345
lvl.2

Netherlands

could very well be your stitching software, although if the DJI app would be good it should be easy for any software to make  decent picture. sadly now the images are straight, not even aligned because for some reason it calculates from the left of the first image to the right of the last. for me it works best in a six-shot "row" to set the app to just over 300 degrees and NOT 360.  but they should make this part of the app more professional.
yesterday 00:36
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules