Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4RTK Automated Flight Video Mode wont work?!?
714 5 2020-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jason Chambless
lvl.1

United States

(USING A PHANTOM 4 RTK WITH GROUND STATION)

I am trying to fly a linear canal and take a video but am wanting to have it videoed under automated flight for a smoother and more stable flight and video.

I have tried multiple automated flights using linear and waypoints and each time the program stated that camera is in video mode and to switch modes or continue uploading.
Even if I try to coninue uplaoding the upload will fail.  However if I switch to photo mode the program will upload and fly to the waypoints that ipreviously set and just take a photo. (pretty useless)
If someone can point me in the direction of how to do a automated video flight it would be greatly appreciated. (videos, forums, pdf's, dji suppost, anything?!?)

I never would have thought that getting a automated video would be harder than getting an orthophoto

Thanks,
Jason
2020-10-16
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You may get a better response placing your thread in the Pro Systems &/or Phantom section/s
2020-10-16
Use props
Jason Chambless
lvl.1

United States

A J Posted at 10-16 05:38
You may get a better response placing your thread in the Pro Systems &/or Phantom section/s

Thank you, I am new to the DJI family.
2020-10-16
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Jason Chambless Posted at 10-16 05:53
Thank you, I am new to the DJI family.

Thought it would help

2020-10-16