Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to says photos and video to SD Card
9106 13 2020-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Orbitance
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi, Where can I find instructions on how to save my photos and video to SD Card on Mavic 2 pro? I put Sandisk 64gb card in but it did not record anything. Please help, Thanks, Geoff
2020-10-16
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Make sure you have not set to saving the footage to the internal storage.
2020-10-16
Use props
Orbitance
lvl.2
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 10-16 09:33
Make sure you have not set to saving the footage to the internal storage.

Hi, thank you for your reply but unfortunately, I don't understand it.

Please can you guide me to a link that explains the functions of the Smart Controller with Mavic 2pro for photography and video?

I would like to understand how the photography/video process works; where are original, full-sized files stored, what are the options and how can I change them.

Thank you.
2020-10-16
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Orbitance Posted at 10-16 23:50
Hi, thank you for your reply but unfortunately, I don't understand it.

Please can you guide me to a link that explains the functions of the Smart Controller with Mavic 2pro for photography and video?

All of that will be illustrated in the user manual
2020-10-17
Use props
Orbitance
lvl.2
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 10-17 00:07
All of that will be illustrated in the user manual

Hi AJ,
After reading the manual I am still unsure how to store images on the SD card in the Mavic. They are stored on the Controller. How do I store images on to the SD card on the Mavic?
Thank you.
2020-10-17
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Orbitance Posted at 10-17 00:30
Hi AJ,
After reading the manual I am still unsure how to store images on the SD card in the Mavic. They are stored on the Controller. How do I store images on to the SD card on the Mavic?
Thank you.

Put an appropriate micro SD card into the drone and the files will auto save to it providing you have not set the files to save to the internal storage.
2020-10-17
Use props
Orbitance
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Orbitance Posted at 10-17 00:30
Hi AJ,
After reading the manual I am still unsure how to store images on the SD card in the Mavic. They are stored on the Controller. How do I store images on to the SD card on the Mavic?
Thank you.

Hii AJ,

Please can you answer the following questions:

1-Does the Controller have internal storage for images? If so, how much can I store?
2-Can I capture images on the controller without an SD card?

Thank you.
2020-10-17
Use props
Orbitance
lvl.2
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 10-17 00:32
Put an appropriate micro SD card into the drone and the files will auto save to it providing you have not set the files to save to the internal storage.

That's my problem right there. My files are not being stored on the SD card in the Mavic.

Where do I check whether it has been set to store files to the internal storage?
Thank you
2020-10-17
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Orbitance Posted at 10-17 00:36
That's my problem right there. My files are not being stored on the SD card in the Mavic.

Where do I check whether it has been set to store files to the internal storage?

2020-10-17
Use props
Orbitance
lvl.2
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 10-17 00:43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOVGfVtmXsk

Very clear, thank you.
2020-10-17
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Orbitance Posted at 10-17 01:57
Very clear, thank you.

You're welcome - Rick knows his stuff
2020-10-17
Use props
djiuser_ZRCsLCkd1Anf
New
United States

I just bought a Mavic Mini. I've flown it a few times and had no issue with recording 1080p and still images to the internal SD card. I was able to view the cache and download wirelessly to my phone through the DJIfly App. On the next flight, I switched to 2.7k. I am able to see cached videos but when I attempt to download them, I get and error saying "no HD video found." In the app, I go to "Aircraft" storage section and its empty. No videos or photos. Im waiting on a USB-C micro SD card reader since I don't have a laptop. But why can't I see the videos stored on the drone anymore? The app shows that the SD card has used space after a recording and there's no general SD error.
Thanks for the help!
2020-10-18
Use props
GPJeff
New

United States

I'm new to DJI drones. I had the same question about storing the video to the SD on the drone instead of internal memory.

The manual font is too small for these older eyes to read.
2020-12-6
Use props
Orbitance
lvl.2
United Kingdom

GPJeff Posted at 12-6 18:43
I'm new to DJI drones. I had the same question about storing the video to the SD on the drone instead of internal memory.

The manual font is too small for these older eyes to read.

Hi GPJeff,
This explains it clearly. All the best, Geoff
2020-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules