EV-value
5436 4 2020-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mGfQz7W0zTwU
lvl.2
Sweden

Hello friends….

There is something called Expose compensation value (EV value) according to the manual. What is this and is it adjustable for me as a user of Mavic 2 Pro? Or is automatic changed according to other settings? Explain, Please!

Next question: If I am in Active track and have chosen Trace and would like to jump to Parallel instead, what is the best way to do this? I have tried to go backwards by pressing the Back button but then the controller jumps back to many steps (to far backwards and I have start again from the start page). What buttons do I have to press in order to be able to choose another choise (Parallel or Spotlight)? The easiest way?

Thanks for your help!

Bo i Sweden
2020-10-16
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

There is something called Expose compensation value (EV value) according to the manual. What is this and is it adjustable for me as a user of Mavic 2 Pro? Or is automatic changed according to other settings?

Exposure compensation is a setting that you can use in any of the automatic metering modes to set exposure a certain amount above or below what the camera's metering would use.
The amount of over or under exposure you set is shown in EV units which are the same as one stop.
You can set an over or under exposure between +3.0 to -3.0.
2020-10-16
Use props
Ruzhye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 795640 ft
United States

Labroides Posted at 10-16 14:47
There is something called Expose compensation value (EV value) according to the manual. What is this and is it adjustable for me as a user of Mavic 2 Pro? Or is automatic changed according to other settings?

Exposure compensation is a setting that you can use in any of the automatic metering modes to set exposure a certain amount above or below what the camera's metering would use.

Exactly right, some basic photography/videography study can help with understanding these options.  It is a way to provide a little more control with the automating metering modes, without having to resort to manual.  

It can be a great way to slightly increase or decrease the exposure to make sure subject isn't improperly exposed by the automatic settings.
2020-10-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given us. In addition to this thread I will post a DJI guides link on 7 Camera Setting Mistakes Most Beginners Make ( https://store.dji.com/guides/7-c ... ost-beginners-make/ ). Thank you.
2020-10-18
Use props
djiuser_mGfQz7W0zTwU
lvl.2
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-18 19:45
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given us. In addition to this thread I will post a DJI guides link on 7 Camera Setting Mistakes Most Beginners Make ( https://store.dji.com/guides/7-camera-setting-mistakes-most-beginners-make/ ). Thank you.

Thanks for your answer, but where do I adjust the EV-value?

And, is there anyone who has an answer to my second question how to step back on the Smart Controller?

Thanks again!
Bo
2020-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules