363 2 2020-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone AV
lvl.3
Flight distance : 246650 ft
United States

Hi Forum,

When I started the DJI GO 4 App and power up the aircraft (P4P v2.0), I got 50% chance that the left side of the camera view of DJI GO 4 App shows with a landing icon, instead of a take off icon.  When that happens, I will need to take off manually with the left jog stick.    Why this happen ?  How can I switch to take off icon ?

When the take off icon appear, I can just press on it and then a message pop up for precision landing or not, after that the aircraft will take off on its own.

Thanks
Sam.
2020-10-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Sam. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2020-10-18
Use props
Drone AV
lvl.3
Flight distance : 246650 ft
United States

I am using Samsung Note 8.  I have already uninstall and reinstall.  It still happens.   I have uninstalled and installed 3 times in 1.5 months, and still have the same issue.

The Samsung Note 8 does not have a SIM card, it is an old cell phone.  I just use it dedicate for P4P v2.0   But it has a 32G microSD card inserted.

Thanks,
Sam.
2020-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules