Question waypoint hyperlapse
473 10 2020-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

Hello, I do not have the MA2 yet but it would be soon, but ask me one thing, is it possible to save the waypoint hyperlapse flight plan to come back later and redo another exactly the same?
And second thing I saw when normal mode there was no waypoint but if I install on the MA2 a camera type insta360 go it could do using the waypoint of hyperlapse.
Has anyone ever tried it
Thanks
2020-10-17
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13978875 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes it is possible mate - you can do up to 45 separate waypoints, save them and auto repeat the same WP mission
2020-10-17
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
France

A J Posted at 10-17 00:34
Yes it is possible mate - you can do up to 45 separate waypoints, save them and auto repeat the same WP mission
Good news thank you my friend for this quick response
Santa Should Bring It to Me I Was Wise This Year
2020-10-17
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

VanzPix Posted at 10-17 00:37

Fingers crossed mate - I'm sure you've been a good boy and deserve one. Honestly, it is an amazing drone. If someone offered to swap their Mavic 2 Pro for my Mavic Air 2 I would politely decline and I don't say that lightly!
2020-10-17
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27904331 ft
  • >>>
Germany

... btw, this is a very interesting feature to combine day and night flights, to mix in parts.  

That looks wonderful ...
2020-10-17
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
France

frankymusik Posted at 10-17 02:33
... btw, this is a very interesting feature to combine day and night flights, to mix in parts.  

That looks wonderful ...

I can't wait to join the MA2 family
2020-10-17
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
France

A J Posted at 10-17 00:44
Fingers crossed mate - I'm sure you've been a good boy and deserve one. Honestly, it is an amazing drone. If someone offered to swap their Mavic 2 Pro for my Mavic Air 2 I would politely decline and I don't say that lightly!

The Mavic 2 pro still has a bigger sensor and better image quality.
I'd prefer but Santa doesn't have an unlimited budget
2020-10-17
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

VanzPix Posted at 10-17 08:21
The Mavic 2 pro still has a bigger sensor and better image quality.
I'd prefer but Santa doesn't have an unlimited budget

I know, I owned the M2P for half a year but it requires a lot more input to get that result. The MA2 is more streamlined, user friendly and I hardly need to do any editing on it. I'm not one to sit in front of a computer for hours editing and colour grading 4K HEVC files only to watch the final cut on my own TV as too big to upload to social media. If you are a professional operator and getting paid for it then yes but not as a recreational user. The MA2 also records in 4K60p, 1080p240p, has a longer flight time, is more portable, descends faster, is more agile and less buggy in my experience. Not to mention that all of the tech such as the OA has been updated (APAS 2 to 3, Active Track 2 to 3 etc) and none of my batteries have swollen (and it's half the price)
2020-10-17
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
France

A J Posted at 10-17 08:32
I know, I owned the M2P for half a year but it requires a lot more input to get that result. The MA2 is more streamlined, user friendly and I hardly need to do any editing on it. I'm not one to sit in front of a computer for hours editing and colour grading 4K HEVC files only to watch the final cut on my own TV as too big to upload to social media. If you are a professional operator and getting paid for it then yes but not as a recreational user. The MA2 also records in 4K60p, 1080p240p, has a longer flight time, is more portable, descends faster, is more agile and less buggy in my experience. Not to mention that all of the tech such as the OA has been updated (APAS 2 to 3, Active Track 2 to 3 etc) and none of my batteries have swollen  (and it's half the price)

Thank you for these clarifications actually I understand your choice better and you comfort me in my choice. The M2P is mainly for its sensor that interests me because I am a lover of photography. I confess that I looked for an alternative to air2 and I found none in its category
2020-10-17
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

VanzPix Posted at 10-17 08:42
Thank you for these clarifications actually I understand your choice better and you comfort me in my choice. The M2P is mainly for its sensor that interests me because I am a lover of photography. I confess that I looked for an alternative to air2 and I found none in its category

Low light performance is excellent due to the sensor but it's not 'twice the price' excellent if that makes sense. I also found having to tap the screen to focus quite annoying
2020-10-17
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Send a letter to the North Pole, I'm sure he will get it.
2020-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules