Activ Track Orbit no Working?? avrijn@home.nl
2020-10-17
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

To get some help ; better to explain more what the problem is, a video might help....
2020-10-17
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Did you enable it or select the correct option? More information or a video would be needed showing your problem.
2020-10-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please give us more information on the said issue you are facing for us to be able to assist you further? In addition, please refer to this post below on the two modes of Active Track 3.0. Thank you.

2020-10-18
Use props
slo007
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41030 ft
Ireland

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-18 21:15
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please give us more information on the said issue you are facing for us to be able to assist you further? In addition, please refer to this post below on the two modes of Active Track 3.0. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hello Stephen,
When I set the drone to active track, pick the object and press GO, it seems to just stay in place whilst the object moves away. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks
2020-10-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

slo007 Posted at 10-19 07:27
Hello Stephen,
When I set the drone to active track, pick the object and press GO, it seems to just stay in place whilst the object moves away. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks

Sounds like you don't have a lock on the subject
2020-10-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

slo007 Posted at 10-19 07:27
Hello Stephen,
Thanks

Hi there slo007. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application for us to be able to isolate the said issue. In addition, I will post a DJI tutorial video on the DJI Standout Features - ActiveTrack Modes. Thank you.

2020-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules