610 7 2020-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dragonfly_AerialMRU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3057976 ft
  • >>>
Mauritius

I was on a shoot today and my P4 Pro was fine, until it wasn't.

I started her up and then I couldn't get camera feed on the app, it then showed purple noise on the screen feed. I turned her off and then restarted her. I got video feed then, and took off. I was in position and hit record. The drone then immediately said transmission loss, screen black and then is initiated RTH. I canceled the RTH and got video feed and the camera was super wonky, horizon all over the place.

I landed, packed up and thought it may be some electrical interference from the LOW voltage power lines nearby.

I found another area and tried getting some shots and the same thing happened. Everytime I push record the drone goes mad.

I am home now and tried again and everytime I push record it says Image transmissions loss" stops recording and then the camera veers off to the right.

I have another job on Monday I really need this little thing to get well soon.

Please help.

Best
2020-10-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dragonfly_AerialMRU. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is model of the mobile device you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2020-10-18
Use props
Dragonfly_AerialMRU
lvl.2
  • >>>
Mauritius

Hello DJI Stephen,

I have an ipad air 4 I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Same issue. Also the same results on my Android mobile phone. Calibrated IMU and gimbal.
2020-10-19
Use props
Dragonfly_AerialMRU
lvl.2
  • >>>
Mauritius

2020-10-19
Use props
Dragonfly_AerialMRU
lvl.2
  • >>>
Mauritius

2020-10-19
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

what about Sd card? I would format Sd Card
2020-10-19
Use props
Dragonfly_AerialMRU
lvl.2
  • >>>
Mauritius

So after not fixing the drone for months, I sent it in, there was an issue with the main board. That was replaced and everything worked fine after.
2022-5-11
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Can you check actual the RC battery voltage, in the Go app?
2022-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules