What is the dimension of Dji Mavic Charging hub (Square Shape)
1184 3 2020-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Loser989
lvl.2

Malaysia

Greeting to everyone here.

Basically, I am working on an automatic batteries swapping station for Mavic 2 Enterprise Series.
So, the purchasement of the drones has been done by my supervisor, which will take around 2 to 3 months in my Uni (End of this year i believe).

At this point, i would need a Solidwork part file for the Dji Mavic Charging hub to continue the project. Hence I am here asking someone who are kindness enough to share the Solidowkr part file of the Dji Mavic Charging hub to me for the educational purpose.

OR

Drone owner who owned Dji Mavic Charging hub that can provide me all of the dimension obtainable from the charging hub so that i can reconstruct the Solidowrk file.

Thanks in advance.

https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-battery-charging-hub
2020-10-17
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've been looking for an answer to that question too and can't find it anywhere!
2020-10-19
Use props
Loser989
lvl.2

Malaysia

A J Posted at 10-19 14:17
I've been looking for an answer to that question too and can't find it anywhere!

So do i.
Our research team do requested a copy of the Solidwork file from our local Dji office when we make the purchasement, but so far no reply received from them.

End up I had to estimate the size of the charging hub for the research. The same goes to the Dji 2 Enterprise drone design
2020-10-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Loser989 Posted at 10-25 21:29
So do i.
Our research team do requested a copy of the Solidwork file from our local Dji office when we make the purchasement, but so far no reply received from them.

Thanks for the update
2020-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules