usb adapter for drone body
338 6 2020-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8aaf70d0
lvl.1
United States

Can anyone help me identify the type of USB adapter I need to connect Mavic Air to laptop. I know it's some sort of USB, but it doesn't seem to look like any of them. Is it a DJI proprietary design? Are adapters available. I can't recallibrate my vision sensors without it...
2020-10-17
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You charge the Mavic Air by using the micro usb port on the side of the remote. Removing the micro usb cable that goes to your phone and using the USB-C to micro USB adapter that comes in the box is apparently the only way to charge the Mavic Air remote controller.
2020-10-18
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 10-18 00:24
You charge the Mavic Air by using the micro usb port on the side of the remote. Removing the micro usb cable that goes to your phone and using the USB-C to micro USB adapter that comes in the box is apparently the only way to charge the Mavic Air remote controller.

2020-10-18
Use props
fans8aaf70d0
lvl.1
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 10-18 00:24
You charge the Mavic Air by using the micro usb port on the side of the remote. Removing the micro usb cable that goes to your phone and using the USB-C to micro USB adapter that comes in the box is apparently the only way to charge the Mavic Air remote controller.

Thanks, but I don't have a problem charging the controller. I need to connect directly to the body of the drone, using the connector at the rear, next to the SD card slot. It is not a USB-C compatible connector (on mine, at least), and needs some sort of adapter. If there was one included in my initial purchase, it has been lost...
2020-10-18
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans8aaf70d0 Posted at 10-18 02:27
Thanks, but I don't have a problem charging the controller. I need to connect directly to the body of the drone, using the connector at the rear, next to the SD card slot. It is not a USB-C compatible connector (on mine, at least), and needs some sort of adapter. If there was one included in my initial purchase, it has been lost...

There should indeed be an adapter in the supplied kit. It would allow you to simply connect the drone to the laptop - or any PC. Maybe you'll have to order one from DJI - or just checkout eBay for example.
2020-10-18
Use props
Vofas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 200853 ft
Russia

In fact, the drone has a standard USB Type-C.  On the side of the controller - micro-USB
2020-10-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As Blériot53 posted on post #2 you will need a USB-C to micro USB adapter cable for you to be able to connect your DJI Mavic Air to your laptop. In addition I will post the list of accessories that comes when you purchase a new DJI Mavic Air. Thank you.

2020-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules