337 5 2020-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BrianKushner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

I bought a brand new MA2 Fly more kit and most everytime I start the controller it beeps and needs calibration. 9 out of 10 times. Assuming I don't have many options here.

I don't want to send the remote for service and be without the drone for a good period not to mention I'll probably get a refurb back. I guess my only option is to exchange at place of purchase?

2020-10-17
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

... I would do so.
2020-10-17
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Brian if you look on YouTube I am pretty sure there is a way to actually repair the drone and remote I'm sure you did the remote calibration and app if not a drone has to be off just hook up remote and device and then calibrate your remote using the app... I seen a few posts on here and on YouTube that holding down the battery button and also turning the remote on in some sequence will repair them I'm sure if you look it up on YouTube you can find something about this also I think a good suggestion is Hook the drone up to assistant too and do a manual flash back one firmware and then we do the current firmware if it were me I would just try to reflash the current firmware but sometimes going back one and then reflashing new firmware will solve problems and then the big deal is trying to do the same with remote this way you're knocking all possibilities out a lot of people overlook just reflashing on assistant....some modules dont go after first flash..hece problems like yours
2020-10-18
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If all else fails then yes, return it to where you bought it and get it exchanged with a brand new replacement.
2020-10-18
Use props
BrianKushner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

$gambino$ Posted at 10-18 00:04
Brian if you look on YouTube I am pretty sure there is a way to actually repair the drone and remote I'm sure you did the remote calibration and app if not a drone has to be off just hook up remote and device and then calibrate your remote using the app... I seen a few posts on here and on YouTube that holding down the battery button and also turning the remote on in some sequence will repair them I'm sure if you look it up on YouTube you can find something about this also I think a good suggestion is Hook the drone up to assistant too and do a manual flash back one firmware and then we do the current firmware if it were me I would just try to reflash the current firmware but sometimes going back one and then reflashing new firmware will solve problems and then the big deal is trying to do the same with remote this way you're knocking all possibilities out a lot of people overlook just reflashing on assistant....some modules dont go after first flash..hece problems like yours

Yes I have to do this everytime I start the remote. It beeps rapidly until I calibrate in the DJI Fly app.
2020-10-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi BrianKushner, sorry for the trouble with the brand-new drone, if it persists very single time after powering on, you are recommended to send back for a diagnosis. Please contact DJI support team www.dji.com/support to report the issue and our team will help further.
2020-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules