DJI Osmo Pocket will not connect to my Note 20 Ultra
1193 2 2020-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jayd
lvl.1
United States

Can someone please help me...I am trying to connect my Samsung Note 20 Ultra directly to the Osmo Pocket with the USB-C side mount. It will NOT connect. I can connect with a USB-C to USB-C cable to the bottom of the Osmo Pocket and I can use the DJI Mimo app to control the Osmo Pocket, but then I can't use the bottom USB-C port for a wireless microphone, so that defeats that purpose. What could be stopping my Note 20 Ultra from connecting directly to the Osmo Pocket from the side connection? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance!

JayD
2020-10-17
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Assuming you're talking about the smartphone adaptor, do you have a case on your phone?
Next, try to borrow another smartphone adaptor to see if that is defective.

2020-10-18
Use props
Jayd
lvl.1
United States

I've tried all of those. I took the case off the phone, I have two smartphone adapters already and tried both. I have tried EVERYTHING I can figure out. I am going to try to call the DJI techs tomorrow. I had a similar issue last year with my Samsung Note 10+. I had to go into Advance settings in the phone and change some things with the USB-C port. I can't remember what they had me do, and I was hoping it wouldn't be an issue anymore with my new phone. The DJI Pocket Osmo is a great video camera for some things, but there are several things I wish they would have added in the original. Let's hope the DJI Pocket 2 doesn't have all those issues.
2020-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules