2558 17 2020-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_EpgFH8niS3An
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1822910 ft
Greece

I have open a case.
When do I receive an e-mail with my shipoing label:?
2020-10-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry to know you've had difficulties in receiving your shipping label. I tried to pull up your case and it seemed you have two (2) cases under your email address with identical drones with identical serial numbers.

Just to confirm, are you claiming your service with your DJI Care service plan? If yes, please take note that in order to apply for DJI Care Refresh replacement, we need to send in the drone first for you to have it replaced using your service plan. DJI service center will ship you a replacement as soon as we receive your damaged drone.

If your drone is under warranty, data analysis can be applied from your extracted flight records. The team designated will inform you of the results. Please contact our Product Support and provide your flight records during that incident.

Thank you.

2020-10-18
Use props
djiuser_EpgFH8niS3An
lvl.2
Greece

In my first case I didn't mention that I had my drone to send it that's why I made a second case.
I have the dammaged drone with his battery ready to send it to you. Next step is waiting for the shipping label, is that right?
2020-10-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_EpgFH8niS3An Posted at 10-18 21:37
In my first case I didn't mention that I had my drone to send it that's why I made a second case.
I have the dammaged drone with his battery ready to send it to you. Next step is waiting for the shipping label, is that right?

One of them has been canceled and CAS-5283402-Q9R5N7 is the available one. We will inform the team to issue the shipping label as soon as possible, please keep an eye on the email later, thank you.
2020-10-18
Use props
djiuser_EpgFH8niS3An
lvl.2
Greece

In this case (CAS-5283402-Q9R5N7) I wrote that the drone it can't be found. But later I find it, so I open the new case.
2020-10-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_EpgFH8niS3An Posted at 10-18 23:52
In this case (CAS-5283402-Q9R5N7) I wrote that the drone it can't be found. But later I find it, so I open the new case.

No worries, I will remark in this case.
2020-10-19
Use props
djiuser_EpgFH8niS3An
lvl.2
Greece

ok. So I'm waiting for the e-mail.
2020-10-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_EpgFH8niS3An Posted at 10-19 00:23
ok. So I'm waiting for the e-mail.

The shipping label has been sent to your email, please check it, thanks.
2020-10-19
Use props
djiuser_EpgFH8niS3An
lvl.2
Greece

still haven't receve it. I check inbox and spam folder.
2020-10-19
Use props
djiuser_EpgFH8niS3An
lvl.2
Greece

just receive it...
2020-10-19
Use props
fans558ef8ff
lvl.1

United States

I ordered my mavic 2 on the 24/8/20. I still have not received it! I have been on customer care more times than I can remember, all I keep getting is we will escalate the case. But nothing is happening!

I got a confirmation email saying it had been delivered but I can assure you it hasn’t. I was in all day and didn’t see a single package. I have contacted fedex and they say DJI need to get in contact with them and then you can ask for a refund and then you can refund me? But I don’t want a refund I want the drone I payed  for...(£833) to be exact. I have all the proof of payment emails and emails with my order number etc...I wish this to be resolved soon it’s really stressing me out and feel sad I’ve just said goodbye to 833 pounds of my hard earned money, which in the current climate is so much to me.
2020-10-21
Use props
djiuser_EpgFH8niS3An
lvl.2
Greece

fans558ef8ff Posted at 10-21 03:07
I ordered my mavic 2 on the 24/8/20. I still have not received it! I have been on customer care more times than I can remember, all I keep getting is we will escalate the case. But nothing is happening!

I got a confirmation email saying it had been delivered but I can assure you it hasn’t. I was in all day and didn’t see a single package. I have contacted fedex and they say DJI need to get in contact with them and then you can ask for a refund and then you can refund me? But I don’t want a refund I want the drone I payed  for...(£833) to be exact. I have all the proof of payment emails and emails with my order number etc...I wish this to be resolved soon it’s really stressing me out and feel sad I’ve just said goodbye to 833 pounds of my hard earned money, which in the current climate is so much to me.

WRONG RECIPIENT
2020-10-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Thanks for your update. Glad to know that you have received it. Should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2020-10-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans558ef8ff Posted at 10-21 03:07
I ordered my mavic 2 on the 24/8/20. I still have not received it! I have been on customer care more times than I can remember, all I keep getting is we will escalate the case. But nothing is happening!

Hi there, sorry for that case happened. I have managed to get your order number via your forum account, as per check, our team followed up on it and replied to your email on 9th Sep, based on the report provided by FedEx, it was delivered on your address. The courier advised that you dispute the proof of delivery they issued. Have you contacted with the Fedex?
2020-10-21
Use props
fans558ef8ff
lvl.1

United States

I have yes, they said you need to issue a refund and then you can refund me?

But if I’m honest I don’t want a refund I just want the drone I payed for.

I really want to get behind DJI and spread the word for good but I have nothing to go on at the moment
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans558ef8ff Posted at 10-23 03:03
I have yes, they said you need to issue a refund and then you can refund me?

But if I’m honest I don’t want a refund I just want the drone I payed for.

Your order will be escalated to our logistics team to investigate, once there is any update, we will keep you posted.
2020-10-23
Use props
djiuser_0ePp1r9iMbHa
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2020-10-18 15:00
Hi, sorry to know you've had difficulties in receiving your shipping label. I tried to pull up your case and it seemed you have two (2) cases under your email address with identical drones with identical serial numbers.

Just to confirm, are you claiming your service with your DJI Care service plan? If yes, please take note that in order to apply for DJI Care Refresh replacement, we need to send in the drone first for you to have it replaced using your service plan. DJI service center will ship you a replacement as soon as we receive your damaged drone.

I have an open case as well and still have not received a shipping label. I received a case number but not the shipping label. Please can you see me the shipping label
2021-10-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_0ePp1r9iMbHa Posted at 10-18 13:24
I have an open case as well and still have not received a shipping label. I received a case number but not the shipping label. Please can you see me the shipping label

Hi there. We're sorry for any inconvenience. We tried to pull up the case number using your DJI Forum account but found no results. Could you send me the details via private message, please? We'll try our best to help. Thanks in advance.
2021-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules