DIJ Fly App is stuttering while video preview
981 6 2020-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Smooth77
lvl.1
Germany

Hi,
i have a Mavic Mini and u took some Videos todax for the first time and now i have a Question and a Problem.

Isnt it possible to use Quickshots in the Video Editing? Even after downloading them to my Device i only can choose Pictures and normal videos i took with my drone but not the quickshot ones.

Now to my problem. I wanted to try the inapp videocutting function but now im a little bit disapointed. I know that my Iphone XR  ist not compareble to my PC or Macbook Pro but
the videos in the preview (while cutting them not normal viewing them) are stuttering all the time.  i used a prebuild Template with 2 videos sequenzes but its not possible to do any changes or do some serious cutting.

Finaly when i try to render and save a prebuild video the video itself stutters a lot and the music is playing twice and overlapping.
Do i do someting wrong?
i was very exicted to use the inbuild functions

2020-10-18
Use props
Cients
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

Check your mobile phone for vídeos and the quickshots will be in the cache area.
2020-10-18
Use props
Smooth77
lvl.1
Germany

Cients Posted at 10-18 15:31
Check your mobile phone for vídeos and the quickshots will be in the cache area.

that doesnt help me at all.
2020-10-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Smooth77, thanks for reaching out. We currently only have a limited options to edit a video in DJI Fly app , but I will forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product.

Meanwhile to know more about the editing capability of the DJI Fly you can refer to this video tutorial

I hope you find the information helpful. Thank you for your support
2020-10-21
Use props
Cients
Second Officer
Portugal

Sorry, my mistake.
2020-10-24
Use props
Smooth77
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-21 12:26
Hi Smooth77, thanks for reaching out. We currently only have a limited options to edit a video in DJI Fly app , but I will forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product.

Meanwhile to know more about the editing capability of the DJI Fly you can refer to this video tutorial

Hi,
sorry for late anwsering. i was at vaccation with my drone

I gave it another try at the hotel and this time it worked better as longer i worked with the videos. in the end I could work and edit almost without some stuttering. Only  the App crashed 2 times while rendering but the project was saved and i just needed to restart.

Overall i think the App just needed a little bit "to get warm " with my Smartphone
Thanks for the Link i will check it out.
2020-10-26
Use props
Cients
Second Officer
Portugal

Smooth77 Posted at 10-19 15:49
that doesnt help me at all.

I am sorry, miss understood the problem.
Have safe and great flights.
2020-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules