Can the Cameras be changed from Dual to the Zoom?
3230 7 2020-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cobusbarnard
New

South Africa

I am planning on buying an Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual. Is ist possible to buy the Zoom camera and replace the physical camera for different applications?

For instance use the Dual camera for seach and recue and then mount the Zoom camera for tower inspections. I understand if it is possible to interchange the physical hardware that the firmware on the drone itself will also need to change.

2020-10-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI said a while back that you could pay them to swap between pro and zoom cameras,  but nothing ever came out that was user swappable and under warranty etc.
2020-10-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes it is - as long as know exactly what you are doing when exchanging the cameras. It is not a modular gimbal like you'd find on an Inspire
2020-10-19
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

It can be interchanged but will take a slight bit of work.
2020-10-19
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

2020-10-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there cobusbarnard. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared. As of the moment this process in swapping the cameras for DJI Mavic 2 series drones is not yet available officially. For the latest news and updates please visit our official website at www.dji.com. Just a reminder, doing a DIY process in replacing/swapping the said camera would void the warranty of your drone as this matter is not yet recommended officially by DJI. Thank you for your support and understanding.

2020-10-19
Use props
cobusbarnard
New

South Africa

Hi Guys thank you for those responding to my question, however, most of you did not get the question.

It is about the Enterprise with Dual camera or the Enterprise with Zoom Camera. Can the Dual camera be swapped for the Zoom camera or vice versa?

Not about the Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom cameras. There are many examples of them being swapped.

2020-10-20
Use props
hadawayj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27343 ft
  • >>>
United States

cobusbarnard Posted at 2020-10-20 00:31
Hi Guys thank you for those responding to my question, however, most of you did not get the question.

It is about the Enterprise with Dual camera or the Enterprise with Zoom Camera. Can the Dual camera be swapped for the Zoom camera or vice versa?

I see your question about swapping the Enterprise Dual camera with the Enterprise Zoom.  Although your questions old did you ever do the swap and if so how did it work for you.  Jesse
1-24 12:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules