Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Pocket 2 - Magic At Hand
42171 160 2020-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_o12k44mCBtTl
New
Indonesia

We need update to reduce heat when recording in 4k 60fps
2020-11-9
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

kupoakupoa Posted at 10-20 05:18
Someone already knows if the Filter and Lenses from Pocket 1 can fit on Pocket 2 ?

I have the Polar Pro ND set and a Ulanzi Macro lens and I’ve tried them on the Pocket 2
2020-11-9
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

98 SNAKE EATER Posted at 10-20 05:55
Wide angle and zoom feature is nice and so is the external mic, but still no wifi??

I hate having to break out the wifi adapter on my old OP1

The Pocket 1’s Wireless adapter does not snap on to the base firmly. The Pocket 2 WiFi module is in the Do-It-All handle which clips on securely. It’s so secure that I plan on leaving it on all the time. Another thing not mentioned in the specs list as far as I know is the improved WiFi transfer speed - about 2x
2020-11-9
Use props
DaveSp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6562 ft
United States

Psoon Posted at 11-9 07:41
The Pocket 1’s Wireless adapter does not snap on to the base firmly. The Pocket 2 WiFi module is in the Do-It-All handle which clips on securely. It’s so secure that I plan on leaving it on all the time. Another thing not mentioned in the specs list as far as I know is the improved WiFi transfer speed - about 2x

How is the WiFi performance overall? I find the WiFi performance with the OP to be dodgy at times - screen jutter & delay when in use with my XS Max iPhone, both 2.4 & 5GHz. Good performance is intermittent.
2020-11-9
Use props
DaveSp
lvl.4
United States

DaveSp Posted at 11-9 07:52
How is the WiFi performance overall? I find the WiFi performance with the OP to be dodgy at times - screen jutter & delay when in use with my XS Max iPhone, both 2.4 & 5GHz. Good performance is intermittent.

Found my problem with the dodgy WiFi on the OP1. Using the DJI extension rod, if the rod and OP are not extended out more than about 4" (i.e., the OP is close to the phone on the rod), the displayed video jutters and cuts in and out. Totally repeatable. Move the OP out 4" or more and it works great. Using an iPhone XS Max with latest OS & MIMO app.
2020-11-9
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

CemAygun Posted at 10-20 12:30
I believe there is a port on the "do it all" handle thingy (apart from the wireless connection). It de"pocket"izes the pocket though  The combination looks huge...

I’ve been using my Pocket with the Do-It-All handle attached  full time and love it(I wear medium size gloves). Been keeping an eye on the battery usage and so far seems manageable
2020-11-9
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_HKZlkS9SokuX Posted at 10-20 17:59
Does anyone know if the DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handel will also be compatible with the original Osmo Pocket? Any similar solutions out there for original pocket owners?

Thanks!

Physically impossible. You’ll have to have the Pocket 2 to use the new ‘Do-It-All’ handle
2020-11-9
Use props
fans8d823373
New

Canada

Is there going to be a live stream to Facebook functionality?
2020-11-9
Use props
CemAygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810 ft
Philippines

Psoon Posted at 11-9 17:59
I’ve been using my Pocket with the Do-It-All handle attached  full time and love it(I wear medium size gloves). Been keeping an eye on the battery usage and so far seems manageable

Ah, good to know!  It looked kind of long to my eye in the videos and I could not see it in person (not available in my town yet)  
2020-11-10
Use props
Jhon Cascante
New

United States

I bougth the Creator combo. Everything works ok except the Microphone. it recognizes it, it allows me to start, stop recording but the microphone itself is not working. The icon shows no VU meter when I speak, but if I plug in an TRS mic it works. It almost seems as if the Firmware update bricked it. The Firwmare update was automatic from the first time I got the mic connected. I just got the system yesterday and do not want to return it. Any help?
2020-11-11
Use props
Jhon Cascante
New

United States

I bougth the Creator combo. Everything works ok except the Microphone. it recognizes it, it allows me to start, stop recording but the microphone itself is not working. The icon shows no VU meter when I speak, but if I plug in an TRS mic it works. It almost seems as if the Firmware update bricked it. The Firwmare update was automatic from the first time I got the mic connected. I just got the system yesterday and do not want to return it. Any help?
2020-11-11
Use props
djiuser_2MGTYuQQEIMb
New

United States

How to stream on facebook live
2020-11-12
Use props
Amen Lui
New
Flight distance : 145886 ft
Australia

Got mine today, just a quick question, is the pocket 2 with do-it-all handle able to pair more than one wireless microphone?
2020-11-12
Use props
yogafilm38
lvl.2
Austria

We would like to use this as a webcam, at least to input and recognize with OBS.
Then virtual cam to zoom/etc.
2020-11-12
Use props
aaxxdd1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2982 ft
Hong Kong

2020-11-12
Use props
ricLI
lvl.1

Italy

Hi my mobile phone Samsung Galaxy A20e doesn't work with app MIMO and Osmo pocket 2. The phone doesn't recognize the device pocket 2. Some advices? Thank you
2020-11-13
Use props
DeSantis Media
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_HKZlkS9SokuX Posted at 10-20 17:59
Does anyone know if the DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handel will also be compatible with the original Osmo Pocket? Any similar solutions out there for original pocket owners?

Thanks!

No backward compatibility for the do-it-all handle from the 2 to the OP.
2020-11-13
Use props
DeSantis Media
lvl.1

United States

Jhon Cascante Posted at 11-11 20:31

I received mine today (directly from DJI).  Ordered upon release on October 20th and paid the same day.  It arrived on 11-13-2020.  Very same issue,  Entire product worked just fine.  Activated it, uploaded new firmware, connected Do-It-All module, synced wireless mic...ZERO audio.  The transmitter will start/stop recording, a lav mic plugged into the 3.5 side jack works, etc.  No other issue other than the wireless mic is providing no audio to the unit. So....received today, shipped to DJI North American Service - today for a replacement.
2020-11-13
Use props
Baksaj808
lvl.1
United States

kupoakupoa Posted at 10-20 05:18
Someone already knows if the Filter and Lenses from Pocket 1 can fit on Pocket 2 ?

Hi, my Gen 1 magnetic filters click on without a problem (neweer brand). Can boot up and record without any vignetting / problems.
2020-11-13
Use props
djiuser_ebT35XdMLF9X
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21440 ft
Germany

Hello There ,  Many of our customers could not visit our Factory for Acceptance test and Was wondering if Pocket 2 can be as well connected live with Microsoft TEAMS meetings , then I can show the Machine live to the customer sitting other part of the world. Would like to be sure that it works so thought of asking.  Any one can share experience of using Pocket connected with MS teams / Skype / Zoom live and sharing the view.

My motivation : Wideangle camera to have larger view of the machine , and stabilization.

Thanks for your feedback.
2020-11-14
Use props
djiuser_o12k44mCBtTl
New
Indonesia

Osmo pocket 2 is the best in feature and size but sometimes device overheat.
2020-11-14
Use props
djiuser_HiEkjU6BI5Ek
New

Russia

Why does the camera switch to slow-mo 4x when Mimo is connected and you cannot rec in 8x?
2020-11-14
Use props
djiuser_nBLPUZvVZgjb
New

Hong Kong

Is activetrack available while livestreaming?  Can this work on the Zoom platform?
2020-11-15
Use props
Olesan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1205410 ft
United States

Hi DJI,

Why active track is not working with 50 fps or higher?
With pocket 1 I used active track at 50 fps. This is disappointing.
2020-11-15
Use props
djiuser_1P3bqzc1V3su
New
Flight distance : 1959 ft
Netherlands

Can stream on fb but not on youtube.
Any recommendations or tips. Continously get the below message
2020-11-16
Use props
djiuser_1P3bqzc1V3su
New
Flight distance : 1959 ft
Netherlands

djiuser_HiEkjU6BI5Ek Posted at 11-14 11:24
Why does the camera switch to slow-mo 4x when Mimo is connected and you cannot rec in 8x?

It works fine with me.
2020-11-16
Use props
Tom Maya
lvl.1
Germany

Can you use two wireless microphones at the same time, or one wired Mirco and an wireless ?
2020-11-17
Use props
wildbill999
lvl.2
United States

For the 64 MP image I understand it is a 4 picture pano joined together.
Each "picture" is less that 64 MP...

It would be pretty incredible to have it take a single 64 MP image, agree?

But I love the panos and appreciate what they are doing.
Bill
2020-11-22
Use props
Tfurlong
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1752162 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have real concerns about the active track. It gives wayyyyy too much headroom and it isn’t nearly as consistent as the pocket 1. If I move more than six feet from camera it loses me almost every time. Hopefully a firmware upgrade is coming soon
2020-11-23
Use props
djiuser_Hi3e1PfDTgxn
New

Indonesia

Why can't bluetooth connect with xiaomi?
2020-11-24
Use props
dronespilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wonderful little camera, but I wish it supported live streaming
2020-11-24
Use props
dronespilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

Psoon Posted at 11-9 07:41
The Pocket 1’s Wireless adapter does not snap on to the base firmly. The Pocket 2 WiFi module is in the Do-It-All handle which clips on securely. It’s so secure that I plan on leaving it on all the time. Another thing not mentioned in the specs list as far as I know is the improved WiFi transfer speed - about 2x

Thank you for sharing the info!
2020-11-24
Use props
djiuser_LJ7RYxnVEnpc
New
United States

How do you delete videos and photos in App ?
Thanks
2020-11-26
Use props
djiuser_6GQqRTuewKS9
New
United States

Tfurlong Posted at 11-23 18:44
I have real concerns about the active track. It gives wayyyyy too much headroom and it isn’t nearly as consistent as the pocket 1. If I move more than six feet from camera it loses me almost every time. Hopefully a firmware upgrade is coming soon

Agree on the headroom.  When active track is enabled, you can pan left and right to adjust the placement of the person/thing in the frame (which is GREAT).  But tilting or down is severely limited.  Only a tiny bit up or down is possible.

Consider....

dji.jpg
2020-11-27
Use props
potrek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4886886 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hi, how to turn on HDR mode in pocket 2?
2020-11-29
Use props
罗点点
lvl.3
Hong Kong

i love pocket 2 . hope hdr come.
2020-12-2
Use props
djiuser_TCMufbgbr7L7
New

France

hello I have a problem with my dji pocket 2. it says "overheating nacelle" she never fell and she is new what to do?
2020-12-5
Use props
Davejo
New

United Kingdom

off topic  just bought a  osmo pocket to compare if its better than my gopro   struggled initially with the app  . managed after  2 hours

i need to connect it to my android phone  but the connection lead is incorrect size   any ideas how to get a lead that fits

thanks
2020-12-7
Use props
dominicjames
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1445374 ft
United Kingdom

Just filmed a lecture (57 minutes long) on my new Pocket 2 for a client in 4k at 25fps. Tried to find the video to send to the client and it is recorded in 10 files! Each one is 3.81gb in size and 06:48 minutes in length! Not a single file (first issue), so I tried to use the Ai Editor and transferring a single file via wifi is 20 minutes. Started the second file using the iPhone plug (presume this will be faster) and it say's I've run out of storage on my phone despite it having 12gb free. Then tried the other option of transcoding it down to 1080p, which seems to download the 4k file first, then got 90% through transcoding it and it runs out of space again! Not a good experience so far. Now resorting to offloading it via the Micro SD onto my laptop and the video is indeed split into multiple files, very frustrating. I don't think I'm asking a lot, how are others doing this? Do I need do do something special to get a single file, I can't see any info in the documentation saying it will split the video up, it just says 140 minutes recording time. HELP!
2020-12-11
Use props
DaveSp
lvl.4
United States

dominicjames Posted at 12-11 08:53
Just filmed a lecture (57 minutes long) on my new Pocket 2 for a client in 4k at 25fps. Tried to find the video to send to the client and it is recorded in 10 files! Each one is 3.81gb in size and 06:48 minutes in length! Not a single file (first issue), so I tried to use the Ai Editor and transferring a single file via wifi is 20 minutes. Started the second file using the iPhone plug (presume this will be faster) and it say's I've run out of storage on my phone despite it having 12gb free. Then tried the other option of transcoding it down to 1080p, which seems to download the 4k file first, then got 90% through transcoding it and it runs out of space again! Not a good experience so far. Now resorting to offloading it via the Micro SD onto my laptop and the video is indeed split into multiple files, very frustrating. I don't think I'm asking a lot, how are others doing this? Do I need do do something special to get a single file, I can't see any info in the documentation saying it will split the video up, it just says 140 minutes recording time. HELP!

Yeah, the multiple files is due to file size limitation - now way around it.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=179186&pid=1739256
2020-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules